FME will be at Columbia Academy vs Union City this Friday!

FridayMainEvent

3 hours ago, FreeAgent11 said:

If you enjoy the Friday Main Event and would like to listen to the show anywhere, we do have a free mobile phone App you can download to here our station (93.9 FM The Duck) anytime.   Our music format is Classic Rock/Pop mostly from the 80's if you enjoy that music.  

You should go ahead and download our mobile App and you can hear the show every week.   Here is the links to get our free phone App.

The Duck Mobile App for Andriod Based Phones

The Duck Mobile App for IPhone users

Just downloaded your app. Nice!  (First song playing “Don’t let the sun go down on me” Was that you in the enclosed coaches box upstairs at CA last week?  Glad you’re coming back!  

Super great folks over at CA.   We really enjoyed our second visit there.   Wish things had been closer on the field, but nothing to hang your head about.   Another great season and Coach Lansdell is a class act!   I know about 48 or so other Class 2A teams that would happily swap places with you guys.   Great season and that team should be strong again next year.  

Congrats to Coach Bowling and his crew as well.   Lee and I said last night, it's a win/win for us.   We'll get to see one of these great Coaches and awesome teams in Cookeville next week.   So great job to Union City for a very dominating semi-final game.