Big District 14 AA match ups tonight

OldSportsGuy

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing them up close the other day, they have a chance to finish 2nd or 3rd. But the guards have to hit shots. Teams know the game plan (high-low with Hughes and Warren) those guards have to step up and make plays. Also, they don’t have a bench at all, that may hurt them in the postseason. They should beat Chester County and that second meeting with Lexington probably will determine second place.

Edited by dmm88

Yea. I'm  Kind of partial to Bobcats. But i know what they are capable of doing if they get it together. Walker can shot really good but she has to get her confidence up. I hope she gets it going cause they will be really good. As far as point guards. Well that is a different story all together. I really think there is a really good guard on the bench in Johnson but Lott will play the Seniors over her. JMHO 

The one thing that will really hurt them is the point guards( notWalker). Turn it over way to much. But I'm optimistic!LOL

3 hours ago, concernedbobcat said:

Yea. I'm  Kind of partial to Bobcats. But i know what they are capable of doing if they get it together. Walker can shot really good but she has to get her confidence up. I hope she gets it going cause they will be really good. As far as point guards. Well that is a different story all together. I really think there is a really good guard on the bench in Johnson but Lott will play the Seniors over her. JMHO 

The one thing that will really hurt them is the point guards( notWalker). Turn it over way to much. But I'm optimistic!LOL

Against Bolivar Walker seemed to have an "IDGAF" attitude and her shots didnt even liok like she was a shooter even if she had confidence. She was just throwing the ball at the backboard. I never really saw the high low because Warren drifted around the 3pt line A Lot! #23 made shots but no one else looked to shoot. I guess it was just a bad night. Hughes is effective around the basket but i don't see her carrying the load. And yes, Depth! Lott only played 6 girls all night. No way the beat SS with 6 people and maybe not Lexington in the next game.

• 1 month later...