NEW 126 AAA RANKING????

Mrwrestlerman

5 hours ago, MichauleyCulkin said:

I know state is the bigger overall picture but Fowler always falls short against Klinginsmith from Summit at 132. 

Always? That’s funny, last I checked Daniel beat Cole the last time they wrestled. He also beat Henderson the previous 2 or 3 times they had wrestled before Henderson beat him earlier this year. They are all very close and all 4 should be fighting for a spot on the podium. 

2 hours ago, Bump11 said:

Always? That’s funny, last I checked Daniel beat Cole the last time they wrestled.  

Yep, you're right, Cole was 3-0 (4-2 win, fall at 5:04 in 2017 and 8-2 in 2016) against Fowler going into the region semis match last year (5-4 decision for Fowler). He was also recovering from the flu, but I'm aware that will be thrown back in my face as just another "excuse". It'll be interesting to see where everybody falls into place for regionals and state but yes Cole does have the lead in their series.

20 minutes ago, Twofdr said:

Looks like they are going to be at different weight classes, anyway...doesn't it?

I guess you must have looked over where I said "It will be interesting to see where everybody falls into place for regionals and state."

I would've agreed with you that they are for sure not going the same weight but I wont say anything for sure until they step on the scale at regionals. Daniel weighed 130 yesterday and Mila was 132, they still have a decision to make on what weight they want to go.

50 minutes ago, WrestlingGod said:

Yep, you're right, Cole was 3-0 (4-2 win, fall at 5:04 in 2017 and 8-2 in 2016) against Fowler going into the region semis match last year (5-4 decision for Fowler). He was also recovering from the flu, but I'm aware that will be thrown back in my face as just another "excuse". It'll be interesting to see where everybody falls into place for regionals and state but yes Cole does have the lead in their series.

I’m not gonna throw that back in your face. But what I will say is that Fowler just recently lost for the first time to Henderson, Cole has never beaten Cameron. In fact, Cameron has completely man handled Cole. My point was that... I can’t believe I’m saying this again...styles..make..matchups. Milasauskas beat Henderson, Henderson beat Fowler, Fowler beat Milasauskas. Cole has never beaten Cameron or Chad but has wins and a loss against Fowler. My point is, different guys wrestle different ways and matchup differently. Clearly Cole matches up better with Daniel than Cameron. Clearly Daniel matched up better with Chad than he has with Cole. They are all dang good. And all 4 I think will be on the podium no matter what weight. But when they face each other they are all so closely matched that anyone can beat anyone at any given time. Can’t wait til February!!!

Edited by Bump11
  • Upvote 1