Freshmen phenoms

RankWrestlers

18 hours ago, minnesota said:

Wow I have to apologize for being an air head on that no idea why I didn't catch what I wrote, Jordan not Nichols, guess I was thinking more of the content than the name. But if fact checking is what your after my wrestler was Robert Manier, who did wrestle a Paris graham, and navy. 

Now I'm even more confused.  Manier was JV behind Bo Jordan?  In Germany but from St Paris Graham?

1 hour ago, ObserverW said:

Now I'm even more confused.  Manier was JV behind Bo Jordan?  In Germany but from St Paris Graham?

Pretty sure that Robert Mannier wrestled 2 years at St Paris Graham where he was JV behind Bo Jordan and then transferred to the school in Germany for his last 2 years of HS where Minnesota coached him.

On 1/30/2018 at 9:19 AM, Thethunda190 said:

so not trying to argue but your telling me that since flynn decided to try to find the best opportunity for himself and went to a school that will travel and get him the opportunities and competition that he needs that tennessee doesn't want to claim him? His residence is still Tennessee and he will compete in the Tennessee freestyle/greco state tournament 

I'm not sure where you came to that conclusion, but seeing how they're only ranking TSSAA kids I'd say CF wouldn't qualify.