Mr. Basketball Nominees-Need Input

CoachD33

Mills yes, but Dawson Abbott of Pickett County should have been nominated. He is averaging at least 28ppg and against much tougher teams than what Oakdale played. Since our district won it last year I don't think they wanted one of ours to be nominated this year. He scored 44 and 41 in games this past week.

Edited by bobcatfan300
Left out something

• 4 weeks later...

Who votes on this stuff? The two most deserving players in DII-A weren't even finalists: Miles Rasnic - Webb-Knox and Grant Ledford - Grace-Knox. Obviously, nobody watched the state tourney last weekend either. Gettlefinger AND Ledford outplayed Johnson in the semis. Seems ETN doesn't have much voter representation, maybe? 

On 2/6/2018 at 7:48 AM, bballinformer said:

AA Lockett East Nashville Jared Ward White House only two players worth mentioning are talking about.

Ward out of White House you have to show him love didn't even know the school exist up there if we didn't play them I would have never got to see the Kid play. I've been following him ever since

Ward stats this year

21.5 points per game 3.6 assists per game 5.6 rebounds per game 4.4 steals per game

Top five in the state and total points leads the state in steals and steal to turnover ratio also these stats are without the last three games being posted yet and I know he went for 41 in one of those games if you haven't heard of him or seen him play you need to check him out. 

Lockett is a triple double guy

Season stats 14.3 points per game 4.7 assists per game 9.1 rebounds per game 3.5 steals per game I've seen him play many times is very good very athletic love watching him play. 

Should've mentioned KJ Johnson.