Region 7AA Games for 1/30 Pick them

OldSportsGuy

1 hour ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

I think Crockett or Dyersburg will win their district and the region.

You are right that any of those 5 could win 14AA along with Northside with McNairy having an advantage having it at home but I still think SS has the edge with NS and Lexington right behind them.

I don't think any of the 14AA teams will make the finals of region

You have Crockett and Dyersburg in District 13AA championship and

Crockett vs Dyersburg in the Region 7AA Championship?

Wow... 13 AA has only made the Championship of 7AA one time over the past 4 years. Last year it was all 14AA (Southside vs Fayette Ware), Year before Westview vs Fayette Ware, the 2 years before that is was all 14AA with both years being Southside vs Lexington...

I just don't see an all 13 AA Region Championship. It may happen, but there is just as good a chance that the 14AA trend continues.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyersburg should have beaten Fayette Ware last year and the 14AA teams are definitely not the same group of teams this year, no Bolivar or Fayette Ware and SS not as good I don't think as last year

Could be a SS/Dyersburg  championship but as far as Crockett's offense, SS isn't great either so Crockett could knock them and be the first 13AA matchup in a long time

9 minutes ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

Dyersburg should have beaten Fayette Ware last year and the 14AA teams are definitely not the same group of teams this year, no Bolivar or Fayette Ware and SS not as good I don't think as last year

Could be a SS/Dyersburg  championship but as far as Crockett's offense, SS isn't great either so Crockett could knock them and be the first 13AA matchup in a long time

I absolutely agree. None of the teams this year are as good as they were last year. This makes for a really fun tournament there will be some huge upsets. I would not want a Riverside, Chester County,  or a Westview in a win or go home first round!!!

8 minutes ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

14AA district is a mess, McNairy could tie for first with a win over SS on Friday and a loss can throw them down to 4th and depending on next weeks games they could fall to 5th   Could possibly be a 3 or 4 team tie for 1st.  Nuts

Tournament should be interesting

I know. Crazy. this thing wont be settled until the last night and then may still go to a coin flip.