D2 STATE DUALS PICKEM

Bump11

On 1/31/2018 at 9:25 PM, durdon said:

It’s Pretty simple...  MCCALLIE AND CBHS  just wrestled a month ago and Mccallie won by 11.  

CBHS didn’t have Tommy and Mccallie won 195 by 3.  I gave Tommy 4 in my math so that plus 7 for CBHS.  So it now it’s +4 for Mccallie..  River Henry is out for the season so that a huge 12 point swing for CBHS.   So now it plus 8 for CBHS.   Cody Chittum didn’t wrestle last time and if you put him in the line up I have Mccallie pinning out 6-26..  so that’s a plus 11 for McCallie..  which makes the score plus 3 for Mccallie..  Mccallie also has Mason Hughes for this dual.. so that changes 45 and 52..  but I see McCallie still winning 45 but only by 3 this time and I see CBHS still winning 52 but only by 3 this time so that’s a net wash and final score ends up plus 3 for McCallie..  

Granted I’m a McCallie homer but I think I’m being pretty conservative in numbers..  

the math is very tight and leans towards McCallie..  if it wasn’t so tight then Bowers wouldn’t have dropped to 26 just for this dual..  if McCallie won the flip and was able to bump there Lite weights then the math gets a lot worse for CBHS... which is why Bowers is going to weigh in at 26 for state Duals basically only for the McCallie match just to keep McCallie from bumping and force them to go straight up.. 

A few good guesses here; however, pinning 6 - 26.  How did that work for you?  My math shows you only got 6 in 2 of those 4 matches.   50%  I guess that is better than some of your other predictions.  

P.S.   I am being conservative with my numbers.

Good luck to both Baylor and CBHS tonight.  Should be a great match.

2 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

Durdon, you made some great picks with the following::

McCallie over CBHS     ouch

MBA over Ryan             bigger ouch

Knox Grace over MBA biggest ouch

These pics were not even close.  CBHS forfeits the last 2 matches and still wins comfortably.  Ryan beats MBA handily and Knox Grace gets beat bad 2 x's.

As it appeared, CBHS did not need McCallie to beat Baylor after all now did they?  They  handled their business with McCallie quite fine.

With these great predictions, please tell me who you have in the Super Bowl so I will know who to bet on and win.  

Actually my numbers were spot on..  Had McCallie not inexplicably gotten  major upset pinned at one of the uppers and gotten the 3 like they should have and even most of CBHS fans expected  then it would have ended as 2 point win for McCallie correct? I predicted 3.  

Edited by durdon

3 hours ago, facenthecrowd said:

A few good guesses here; however, pinning 6 - 26.  How did that work for you?  My math shows you only got 6 in 2 of those 4 matches.   50%  I guess that is better than some of your other predictions.  

P.S.   I am being conservative with my numbers.

Good luck to both Baylor and CBHS tonight.  Should be a great match.

Let be realistic. McCallie only got 6 in two of those because they were forfeits. No way do they get a pin at 6. The others were pretty close matches. So not even 50%.