Region 7AA games. who you got 2/2/18

OldSportsGuy

Hey BobcatsFan McNairy has the WORST gym in this region. And you guys get bailed out by the refs at home because that old 1950's slow down basketball doesn't work against athletic teams pal. And Wade-Warren makes the team look good, those other kids wouldn't start at any other school. She is the meal ticket for you guys and if she ever decides to leave, Adamsville is gonna be whipping y'alls butt!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, dmm88 said:

Hey BobcatsFan McNairy has the WORST gym in this region. And you guys get bailed out by the refs at home because that old 1950's slow down basketball doesn't work against athletic teams pal. And Wade-Warren makes the team look good, those other kids wouldn't start at any other school. She is the meal ticket for you guys and if she ever decides to leave, Adamsville is gonna be whipping y'alls butt!!!!!!

If is an awful big word. But you can handle it because it only takes two letters. dm, college coaches were there and bragged about what a top quality facility we had at MCHS. You must be 88 and have eyesight issues because we do not play slow-down basketball.   Did someone from McNairy beat you up when you were young?  AHS has beaten our girls like 4 times in 50 years. You need to get over your jealousy of our school. 

Since I started this thread...

Southside is the best team in this District no doubt because they have more athletes, are well coached, and play a tough hard-nosed style of basketball. If the other 2 girls didn't get hurt they had a chance to go back to the Boro and possibly make some noise there.

McNairy has a great team as well. The sophomore they have has huge upside and could play D-1 basketball somewhere but she has a long way to go and time to get there cause she is so young.

As far as Adamsville and McNairy rival Imma stay out of that. Rivals make for a lot of fun when the game lights get turned on.

Not a fan of the Region tournament being at McNairy. It is in the cut and a long drive to get there from anywhere other than McNairy County. Especially for 13AA teams. Everybody knows Dyersburg and Westview are coming. Region should be played at Oman Arena or Chester which is a great gym. McNairy Gym is fine, not new but nice enough to host just a long way to get there.

11 hours ago, OldSportsGuy said:

Since I started this thread...

Southside is the best team in this District no doubt because they have more athletes, are well coached, and play a tough hard-nosed style of basketball. If the other 2 girls didn't get hurt they had a chance to go back to the Boro and possibly make some noise there.

McNairy has a great team as well. The sophomore they have has huge upside and could play D-1 basketball somewhere but she has a long way to go and time to get there cause she is so young.

As far as Adamsville and McNairy rival Imma stay out of that. Rivals make for a lot of fun when the game lights get turned on.

Not a fan of the Region tournament being at McNairy. It is in the cut and a long drive to get there from anywhere other than McNairy County. Especially for 13AA teams. Everybody knows Dyersburg and Westview are coming. Region should be played at Oman Arena or Chester which is a great gym. McNairy Gym is fine, not new but nice enough to host just a long way to get there.

Do not disagree with you about the location. McNairy has good fan's support and they have to travel every year. McNairy has traveled to play at Dyersburg, so they can drive for a change.

19 hours ago, Jwarren said:

Southside has two girls..thats it

Whoa!!!! Don't come on here and start giving out facts. I'm enjoying this person's comedy. To make them statements are laughable. Must of forgot how McNairy took that 50s style basketball up to that "Taj Mahal" gym at Southside and blew out that far superior athletic team. They put up a monster 32 points and I believe Transou scored 25 of them. Plus, this is the 1st time I have ever saw someone cry this much about officials when they outshot the other team in free throws 42 to 7 and it was a legit difference. McNairy didn't inflate those numbers by fouling to extend the game because they still had a chance to win it on their last possession. 

Outside of Warren, there are 3 starters for McNairy that could start on plenty of teams or be a contributor on the top teams. McNairy has flaws, they play inconsistent at times and they don't play a lot of depth. But, this whole district is flawed. There is not one dominant team in this district. If McNairy loss Warren, it would be a big loss and they wouldn't be the same team. Just like when Southside don't have Miller, we already found out how well they do.

3 hours ago, LetMeHearYA said:

Whoa!!!! Don't come on here and start giving out facts. I'm enjoying this person's comedy. To make them statements are laughable. Must of forgot how McNairy took that 50s style basketball up to that "Taj Mahal" gym at Southside and blew out that far superior athletic team. They put up a monster 32 points and I believe Transou scored 25 of them. Plus, this is the 1st time I have ever saw someone cry this much about officials when they outshot the other team in free throws 42 to 7 and it was a legit difference. McNairy didn't inflate those numbers by fouling to extend the game because they still had a chance to win it on their last possession. 

Outside of Warren, there are 3 starters for McNairy that could start on plenty of teams or be a contributor on the top teams. McNairy has flaws, they play inconsistent at times and they don't play a lot of depth. But, this whole district is flawed. There is not one dominant team in this district. If McNairy loss Warren, it would be a big loss and they wouldn't be the same team. Just like when Southside don't have Miller, we already found out how well they do.

I believe MC went to the "Taj Mahal" and won because Miller didn't play

I don't think there is much difference in teams in this district from 1 to 5 maybe 6.  Will not surprise me if any of em win the district tournament

If you take off one of your better players in high school, you will probably lose.

7 hours ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

I believe MC went to the "Taj Mahal" and won because Miller didn't play

I don't think there is much difference in teams in this district from 1 to 5 maybe 6.  Will not surprise me if any of em win the district tournament

If you take off one of your better players in high school, you will probably lose.

Yes and that was the point I was making to dmm88 post.

South Side, McNairy, Lexington or Chester County can win the district tourney and all 4 have flaws, and all 4 have 1-2 really good players. That was just more a frustration post of that night and how that game went. No disrespect to McNairy because I have good friends that played there.

Edited by dmm88

On 2/9/2018 at 11:17 PM, dmm88 said:

South Side, McNairy, Lexington or Chester County can win the district tourney and all 4 have flaws, and all 4 have 1-2 really good players. That was just more a frustration post of that night and how that game went. No disrespect to McNairy because I have good friends that played there.

Riverside beats Chester last night.