Morristown West At South Greene

Americal198

Wow, what a game! South Greene had West on the ropes early and were up by 11 at the half. Erin Foster, one of West's fine guards is out with a very bad case of the flu and I thought SG had a chance to win this game.

West played great defense in the second half and forced lots of uncharacteristic SG turnovers.

SG's coach out smarted himself at the end of the game when he called timeout with 7.6 seconds left, after running close to a minute off the clock. SG in-bounded the ball, West stole it and ran down-court, where Caroline Harville hit a jumper from the free throw line with 1 second left. That was the game. It was a good one to watch.

Keep Erin Foster in your prayers. I talked with some people from Morristown and they think it will be a while before she comes back. She is very ill.

Also, I talked with Harville's father and he told me she will be playing at Carson-Newman next year.

5 minutes ago, Americal198 said:

Wow, what a game! South Greene had West on the ropes early and were up by 11 at the half. Erin Foster, one of West's fine guards is out with a very bad case of the flu and I thought SG had a chance to win this game.

West played great defense in the second half and forced lots of uncharacteristic SG turnovers.

SG's coach out smarted himself at the end of the game when he called timeout with 7.6 seconds left, after running close to a minute off the clock. SG in-bounded the ball, West stole it and ran down-court, where Caroline Harville hit a jumper from the free throw line with 1 second left. That was the game. It was a good one to watch.

Keep Erin Foster in your prayers. I talked with some people from Morristown and they think it will be a while before she comes back. She is very ill.

Also, I talked with Harville's father and he told me she will be playing at Carson-Newman next year.

I knew it would not disappoint!  Awesome game!