Region 6

werazzlin

20 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

My bold prediction is that Wilson Central will be 2nd behind Cleveland...Beech will end up being top 5...And Mt. Juliet will finish in the back end of the top 10-12. They all have a lot of firepower that will score big points. 

Weist (145). Quinn(160) . Walling(195) . Henry(132) . garrenger (170) all can make some noise at the state tournament. 

My picks for region results: 106:  Bates 113:  Borders 120:  Palmer 126:  Horst 132:  Belcher 138:  Pergande 145:  Gonzalez 152:  Rippy 160: Quinn 170: Hanson 182:  Noga 195:  Walling 220:  Miller HWT: Kramer

Some good matches for 2nd and 3rd in 106 with Clemons, Woener, Fetters

138 could be an upset as Castillo is wrestling really well.

195 went went Walling to avenge his loss earlier in the year.

Any other region want to wrestle a dual against this line up?  We have a few back ups that could fill in too!  120- Isbell  145- Stone 152- Weist 195- Williams

Region 6 Dual team!!! 

1 minute ago, GodFamilyWrestling said:

My picks for region results: 106:  Bates 113:  Borders 120:  Palmer 126:  Horst 132:  Belcher 138:  Pergande 145:  Gonzalez 152:  Rippy 160: Quinn 170: Hanson 182:  Noga 195:  Walling 220:  Miller HWT: Kramer

Some good matches for 2nd and 3rd in 106 with Clemons, Woener, Fetters

138 could be an upset as Castillo is wrestling really well.

195 went went Walling to avenge his loss earlier in the year.

Any other region want to wrestle a dual against this line up?  We have a few back ups that could fill in too!  120- Isbell  145- Stone 152- Weist 195- Williams

Region 6 Dual team!!! 

Castillo is 132. Also Weist is 145. However that is a very solid duals team.

2 hours ago, bonesaw said:

I like it GFW, If a Grand Championship can't be done, how about a Region Grand Championship Duals after state? Region 6 would definitely be a strong contender.

We just did this....basically.

There is a HS State Duals Tourney....can’t imagine any “real” interest in this, from the kids.

NoPoint....Once Individual State Tourney is over, the kids will be moving on to other things...seniors especially.

Freestyle has a great State Division Tourney...East, West, Nashville, and Chatt teams.

No Twofdr, we did a high school duals state tourney, which is basically nothing like a region duals tourney. If you're scared, just say you're scared. And as far as freestyle goes, I have yet to see two freestyle refs call a match the same, don't think they even know the rules of freestyle. 

9 hours ago, bonesaw said:

No Twofdr, we did a high school duals state tourney, which is basically nothing like a region duals tourney. If you're scared, just say you're scared. And as far as freestyle goes, I have yet to see two freestyle refs call a match the same, don't think they even know the rules of freestyle. 

You must not get to many freestyle tournaments. There are good freestyle refs across the state.