Toughest Bracket

M10Wrestling

I would say 145, 126, and 132 (in that order).

145- 7 Returning medalists, 1 returning finalist

126- 5 returning medalists, 3 returning finalists, 2 returning champs

132- 5 returning medalists, 1 returning champ (but so many dark horses)

By my estimation, there are 6-7 kids at 132 that haven't medaled before but are dangerous to the contenders.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, MemphisTiger14 said:

I would say 145, 126, and 132 (in that order).

145- 7 Returning medalists, 1 returning finalist

126- 5 returning medalists, 3 returning finalists, 2 returning champs

132- 5 returning medalists, 1 returning champ (but so many dark horses)

By my estimation, there are 6-7 kids at 132 that haven't medaled before but are dangerous to the contenders.

I thing 195 has 4-5 returning also.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, mrfixalot49 said:

I thing 195 has 4-5 returning also.

Yes, 5 returning medalists and 1 returning champ. However, I don't think there is as much depth outside of the medalists at this weight as there is at 132. I would say the "others to watch" category would only have 2-3 guys in it. 

I'll admit that I don't know a whole lot about this weight though.

• Upvote 1

145- has 7 medalist returning but not meant to offend but only 6 count for me, possible medalists: Mathews, Teaster. phillips, robinson, wilson, james, Fields, Lemons, meeks/harcum, gonzalez-  the way the brackets are setup 1 from one quad will place and i believe its the winner of meeks/harcum

132- again has 5 returning placers, but again for me not meant to offend but only 4 do i count and one of those is milasaukas who is from SC that is about on par with TN wrestling 

Chase brown, pendley, milasauskas, henderson, klingensmith, mullen should be your 6 placers with others to watch like Ely Castilo, Jake Manuel    

Very tough brackets from both, just 126 seems way more spread out to the point the should be top 6 can be top 6 why at 145 some of those are going home because of where they were placed

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, mrfixalot49 said:

I believe Wilson has beaten James last yr and he has beaten Matthews twice this yr. I think he can beat Lemons. Wilson will be on top of the podium. #1 Wilson, #2 Lemons, #3 Matthews,             #4 James. Toss up on the others. 

I hope so mr settles, not sure why Wilson is so inconsistent, somedays he looks downright unbeatable(like the pin of mathews) other days he can't seem to get out of his own way, so it makes it hard to pick him to win it all wrestling like that

28 minutes ago, cobrakid8 said:

I hope so mr settles, not sure why Wilson is so inconsistent, somedays he looks downright unbeatable(like the pin of mathews) other days he can't seem to get out of his own way, so it makes it hard to pick him to win it all wrestling like that

I didn' realize we know each other Cobra. Wilson has battled injury all yr as with alot of others. This can make for inconsistency. I see Wilson stepping up big this weekend.