2A Region 1

Gunner0331

10 hours ago, KennyPowers55 said:

Any weight being lifted this winter with school being out so much?

Not as much as could be I'm sure!

If the AD was to create an Uno team, there would be a mile long line to join...Kids today will do about anything to keep from working for football...But they'll sure expect to play! 

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:52 PM, uknoit2 said:

Not as much as could be I'm sure!

If the AD was to create an Unoit team, there would be a mile long line to join...Kids today will do about anything to keep from working for football...But they'll sure expect to play! 

Kids would love to join the uknoit team, because its easy as pie!  With a loss to cland as the cherry on top :roflol:

16 hours ago, THE KING said:

Kids would love to join the uknoit team, because its easy as pie!  With a loss to cland as the cherry on top :roflol:

:roflolk: Changing my posts again???? No doubt they like easy nowdays but you'd never find a kid saying they had it easy playing for me...Next wave is just getting ready to hit HS :popcorneater:

Edited by uknoit2

32 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

Based on who is returning how would you guys predict the teams finish at the end of the year?

That's a tough one. 3 years ago Hampton was the best team, 2 years ago HV was the best team , and last year it was Sullivan North. So there is some parity going on here. One thing I can guarantee you is that 1 of those 3 will win the conference. Cosby and South Greene just don't have it them. At this point it honestly is a toss up and anybodys to win.

23 minutes ago, KennyPowers55 said:

North losing Coach Norris has to be a big blow for them moving forward. Makes you wonder if the cupboard was finally getting bare there... all great coaches know when to  hold ‘em and when to fold ‘em. No disrespect of course to their new Coach, but Robbie was and is top shelf in my book. 

Yes he is. Myself and many others think very highly of him.But I assure you, he did not fold due to an empty cupboard. He is still the A.D. at S.N. North will do just fine this year.