Region 7AA - Districts 13AA/14/AA Tournament Thread

TennSportsFan77

14 hours ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

13AA wins 3 of 4.   I thought they were better district this year.  

Can Crockett beat SG for 4th time?  I don’t think so.  SG just won a game in the building and shot well.   SG by 5.   

Dyersburg by 3 in a great game over SS

Have to agree. 13AA better this year 

Crockett by 5 and Dyersburg by 7

Its hard to beat a team four times in one season. I have South Gibson by 7 in the first game. I think with SG already playing at McNairy last week gives them the advantage. #4 and #5 combine for 9 made threes, and they wont miss FTs down the stretch to give them the huge W.

The  next one will be an awesome game to see. Dyersburg and their shooters vs South Side and their athletes. Also, best two PGs in the region will be a fun head to head matchup to watch in Spencer and McBride. I have Dyersburg by 5 in this one. I think its finally time for Mahaffey to get to a substate game. The Williams kid with 25 and number 00 with 15 as Dyersburg shoots it too well for SS tonight. 

Either way I think the winner of this game uses this as a stepping stone and rolls in the championship.

9 minutes ago, HoopsTN1 said:

Its hard to beat a team four times in one season. I have South Gibson by 7 in the first game. I think with SG already playing at McNairy last week gives them the advantage. #4 and #5 combine for 9 made threes, and they wont miss FTs down the stretch to give them the huge W.

The  next one will be an awesome game to see. Dyersburg and their shooters vs South Side and their athletes. Also, best two PGs in the region will be a fun head to head matchup to watch in Spencer and McBride. I have Dyersburg by 5 in this one. I think its finally time for Mahaffey to get to a substate game. The Williams kid with 25 and number 00 with 15 as Dyersburg shoots it too well for SS tonight. 

Either way I think the winner of this game uses this as a stepping stone and rolls in the championship.

That is a great post

8 hours ago, shawboy007 said:

SS vs South Gibson 

I counted These two teams out about 3 weeks ago. what a turn around. Coach Wilkins and Coach Fuller have both done a great job this year. congratulations to both and good luck to both. The winner will probably get Mitchell and have a chance. The runner-up will probably have Hamilton and that will be a tough one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OldSportsGuy said:

I counted These two teams out about 3 weeks ago. what a turn around. Coach Wilkins and Coach Fuller have both done a great job this year. congratulations to both and good luck to both. The winner will probably get Mitchell and have a chance. The runner-up will probably have Hamilton and that will be a tough one.

I had to.  SS defense was excellent 

Will be SS defense vs SG offense. I’ll go with SS

4 hours ago, OldSportsGuy said:

SS has been there every year almost so experience is on their side. However, SG looked great against Crockett. Both teams are playing their best ball right now. I have SS winning.

I thought officials let SS be really physical with defense on the ball but Dyersburg still had chances, missed some layups and free throws.  SS defense smothered their shooters most of the night 

SG has played well the first 2 games but I don’t see them getting that many open looks.   SS by 9

loser of this one probably goes to Hamilton and that won’t be good

Edited by Bkbfan4ever