Sequatchie FB

SCIndian77

48 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Looking forward to coming to Sequatchie for the scrimmage next week. Haven't been over there in a while. 

Take it easy on us. Tyner should be good, ex football player from y’all showed me some videos of y’alls wide receiver, he’s quick 

19 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Take it easy on us. Tyner should be good, ex football player from y’all showed me some videos of y’alls wide receiver, he’s quick 

SC is just as good..I am sure the Indians will be ready and hopefully we will be also! The wr is a junior and should be better this year but we still have a very long way to go(to top 2017's team)! 

1 hour ago, TynerRamFan said:

SC is just as good..I am sure the Indians will be ready and hopefully we will be also! The wr is a junior and should be better this year but we still have a very long way to go(to top 2017's team)! 

We’ll be alright, if we stay healthy heard we got some good numbers out this year since Caine left 

2 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

I have seen the ram train up close. The 2018 version is better than the 2017 version. Scary for everyone in 2A.