Sequatchie FB

SCIndian77

2 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

So does Donald Trump.

Maybe Squatch's new offensive  playbook has some reverses, double reverses, triple reverses, quadruple reverses, flea flickers, and even the annexation of Puerto Rico

Come September 7th we will surely see the fruits of this fence on that night. I have been told Squatch plays much better home then away.

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sequatchie got a bunch of transfers.. How many of the Grundy kids joined your already loaded football team?

Loaded lol we ain’t loaded. We will be 7-3 this year. First game of the year against the pirates will see how good we will be. Should be a good game 

18 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Loaded lol we ain’t loaded. We will be 7-3 this year. First game of the year against the pirates will see how good we will be. Should be a good game 

I thought you boys lost your QB and that was about it? Now, granted he was a very good player. The first game will be a good one as always. 

57 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I thought you boys lost your QB and that was about it? Now, granted he was a very good player. The first game will be a good one as always. 

He was our all around player lost a good linemen. Our dBs are solid and return 2 good running backs including the big full back. Got a quick q.b 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

LMBO... Sequatchie is going to be a very good team. They should beat everyone in the valley this season and make a run to at least the quarterfinals. They havea tough schedule, but will go 8-2 at the absolute worst. 

I figured whitwell would be the best in the valley