Sequatchie FB

SCIndian77

1 minute ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Or whitwell is better like we said they was gonna be 

Whitwel has a good team but from what I saw in that 3 way scrimmage whitwell didn’t surprise me none. Plus if any player gets hurt y’all don’t have no depth so better stay healthy. But with halls schedule y’all should be 8-2 7-3 at the best. Signal will be a tough game heard they have looked sharp

3 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Whitwel has a good team but from what I saw in that 3 way scrimmage whitwell didn’t surprise me none. Plus if any player gets hurt y’all don’t have no depth so better stay healthy. But with halls schedule y’all should be 8-2 7-3 at the best. Signal will be a tough game heard they have looked sharp

They said that last year too

9 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

The same Signal team we shut out last year? GB beat GP 4-1 tonight. I say Whitwell will be fine. Looks like SC is the clear favorite to win the region now. 

Edited by TigerfootballFan
  • Like 1

SC has a good team. Have some good looking young kids too. Hicks is the bell cow and they will go as far as he can lead them. We never stopped him last year and probably won't this year lol. I talked to one of the SC parents and he knew that Tyner didn't show up with all their horses. It was obvious. When they got off the bus I kept looking for a second bus because we play Tyner every year (most times twice) and this wasn't the Tyner I know. I think Batiste may have been the one on the field standing with the coaches in regular clothes. He can score any time he touches the ball. One of the Tyner parents said when school starts there will be 25 or more come out then.

7 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

SC has a good team. Have some good looking young kids too. Hicks is the bell cow and they will go as far as he can lead them. We never stopped him last year and probably won't this year lol. I talked to one of the SC parents and he knew that Tyner didn't show up with all their horses. It was obvious. When they got off the bus I kept looking for a second bus because we play Tyner every year (most times twice) and this wasn't the Tyner I know. I think Batiste may have been the one on the field standing with the coaches in regular clothes. He can score any time he touches the ball. One of the Tyner parents said when school starts there will be 25 or more come out then.

I just talked to one of there players that talks to #3 for us and he said they was missing a few off the line along with the big one 

8 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Our team has 40 players...we had 31 counting the walking wounded. Baptiste was one of the players in street clothes. 

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Our team has 40 players...we had 31 counting the walking wounded. Baptiste was one of the players in street clothes. 

I counted 31 too. I could tell you were missing some of the bigs. Coach Turner said the bus broke down when it got to the high school so they had to wait on another one. That's why they didn't get there till like 15 min before it started.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

I counted 31 too. I could tell you were missing some of the bigs. Coach Turner said the bus broke down when it got to the high school so they had to wait on another one. That's why they didn't get there till like 15 min before it started.

You wouldn’t happen to be a Lawson would you? Lol