Congratulations GREENFIELDFAN

7Awatcher

Their is no better feeling than you are experiencing right now with Your Greenfield Lady Jackets as State Champions, except maybe another gold ball or two !  After a number of years of friendship on the other side of state it finally happened.. From one old man to another Thanks for your friendship till we meet again.

8 minutes ago, 7Awatcher said:

Their is no better feeling than you are experiencing right now with Your Greenfield Lady Jackets as State Champions, except maybe another gold ball or two !  After a number of years of friendship on the other side of state it finally happened.. From one old man to another Thanks for your friendship till we meet again.

Tears of joy. Great feeling to win the Gold Ball!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 7Awatcher said:

7Awatcher,    This was a goal our little town has had for several years. I truly believed we were the best team coming into the tournament but you never know how kids will respond. We have a group of girls who played their hearts out on the biggest stage and hopefully set the stage for more Gold Balls. I am one happy Lady Jacket fan.

Thank you buddy for coming up and watching the game with me and pulling for us. You have been my friend a long time. Come see me if you are ever in west Tennessee. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Thank you Pioneer. You are my friend and you know your basketball. 

We are rivals in West TN but once we cross the river we are together unless we play each other. I seen you at Trinity and was going to say Hi but there were so many people there I couldn't get over there. I am a GC fan but I am going to acknowledge a good team when I see it. I knew you guys had the talent to win it, but I was concerned when I seen your draw. I knew after I seen the second half of the Pickett County game yow were going to win it. West TN basketball is good and has a bright future. Congrats again!!