AA two time State Champs Upperman Bees

crow6424

3 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Made a mistake would mean they said it once!  They chanted it through out the entire game! 

Well, when it’s a big game like that you know there may be a chant to get in the other players head to make them not play as good. Let’s just be thankful they didn’t say anything worse. Levy is a good player and they see that. They did not mean it what so ever. Just kids being kids.

14 minutes ago, MCFAN3 said:

Well, when it’s a big game like that you know there may be a chant to get in the other players head to make them not play as good. Let’s just be thankful they didn’t say anything worse. Levy is a good player and they see that. They did not mean it what so ever. Just kids being kids.

When you sugar coat crap it’s still crap! 

10 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

That’s your opinion, not mine! 

Before you continue your rant about Macon co.'s student section, maybe you should make an effort to clean up the actions of UHS's student section at home games. It's easy to understand why they are positioned on the visitors side. That way the home crowd doesn't have to listen to the foul mouth and harassment of visiting fans by many of them!

1 minute ago, rabbitranch said:

Before you continue your rant about Macon co.'s student section, maybe you should make an effort to clean up the actions of UHS's student section at home games. It's easy to understand why they are positioned on the visitors side. That way the home crowd doesn't have to listen to the foul mouth and harassment of visiting fans by many of them!

Please tell me how many times you have heard them chant repeatedly a player sucks??? On a televised, championship game at that!  

12 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Please tell me how many times you have heard them chant repeatedly a player sucks??? On a televised, championship game at that!  

Please tell me what makes a difference whether it's a televised game or a regular season game. I have heard plenty from the UHS student section over the years and much of it directed at an individual player! Your continued insistence on throwing rocks while living in a glass house is beginning to sound like you should get back on your meds!

1 hour ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

Made a mistake would mean they said it once!  They chanted it through out the entire game! 

55 minutes ago, ElizabethGrace1320 said:

When you sugar coat crap it’s still crap! 

I watched games in at least 25 different gyms this year, and there was no student section any worse than upperman, and they were the only place where officials let them stand along the floor in the walkway between the bleachers and the out of bounds line.  They are as nasty as they come. And yes, they do chant "you suck".   And yes levy screams and makes gestures to the crowd, at home and on the road. To her fans and the opposing fans. 

1 minute ago, Mw4vols said:

I watched games in at least 25 different gyms this year, and there was no student section any worse than upperman, and they were the only place where officials let them stand along the floor in the walkway between the bleachers and the out of bounds line.  They are as nasty as they come. And yes, they do chant "you suck".   And yes levy screams and makes gestures to the crowd, at home and on the road. To her fans and the opposing fans. 

Your opinion means nothing! I have told you repeatedly I’m finished with you!

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320

13 minutes ago, rabbitranch said:

Please tell me what makes a difference whether it's a televised game or a regular season game. I have heard plenty from the UHS student section over the years and much of it directed at an individual player! Your continued insistence on throwing rocks while living in a glass house is beginning to sound like you should get back on your meds!

I will say this I do not condone that type of behavior.  If my child ever takes part in cussing, spitting, or taunting they will be dealt with harshly.  

Edited by ElizabethGrace1320