Monterey/Loretto

TALMAD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For you people that aren’t familiar with Monterey...they have been the basement dweller of district 7A/6A for decades.  They had their school shut down, didn’t have a gym for years.  They finally got their new facilities and I think everyone from 7A/6A are so happy for the season they had. Congrats from a Jackson Countian on a great season!!

42 minutes ago, crow6424 said:

Good season Monterey 

39 minutes ago, bob77 said:

For you people that aren’t familiar with Monterey...they have been the basement dweller of district 7A/6A for decades.  They had their school shut down, didn’t have a gym for years.  They finally got their new facilities and I think everyone from 7A/6A are so happy for the season they had. Congrats from a Jackson Countian on a great season!!

Thanks neighbors!

37 minutes ago, UTRok said:

Awesome season for Monterey!! I attended a handful of games at Monterey this season and will attend some baseball games as well. 

The baseball team will be pretty good this year also! Once the Basketball guys get back and rolling I look for them to have a good run also!!!