AC MAVS 2018

Domin18

1 hour ago, GoWarriors said:

How many starters return for AC this year ? Cant seem to get an answer from the AC people. Greeneville only lost 3 starters. Hard to imagine but if you didn't beat them last year I don't see how it happens this year.

Exactly ROLF

but they lose key players I believe while Greeneville lost one or two. Greeneville also has the #4 long snapper in the nation for Tn 2020 class! 

Edited by Cyclonefan29

4 hours ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

Exactly ROLF

but they lose key players I believe while Greeneville lost one or two. Greeneville also has the #4 long snapper in the nation for Tn 2020 class! 

I made the statement at work last year that as soon as GHS beat DB and Science Hill last year that they were pretty much in the beginning of a 30 game run.

Anderson County Will be a top 4 teams in the state in 4A and will roll through their conference again.  They lose Dalton Wilson #4 there big play receiver, RB/LB Mason Philips #22 will be missed too, Thomas Roberts #51 will be missed on the line.  They still return alot of there team from last year with Stanton Martin, Michael Carroll, Ryan Moog,  Marquis Gallaher, Trey Noe and company so if they stay healthy I see a Betsy vs AC 2nd round game again.  This is coming from a Greeneville Fan

20 hours ago, haweanbula said:

AC returns most of their starters from last year.

Starters graduating:
Mason Phillips RB/OLB
Dalton Wilson WR/S
Thomas Roberts RG/DL
Anthony Barbera Center
Brandon Elliot Left Guard
Clayton Utley Kicker

You are correct....

Edited by Domin18