Carter County 2018

VOLSOHARD18

The time is fastly approaching us fellow fans till football resumes once again under those Friday nights. Who are some kids to be on the lookout for this year in carter county? Top of the list I must say is the coffey boy from cloudland. The kid runs hard. What are some of yalls opinions on the kids for the upcoming year? And any word warrior fans on who will be your QB this year?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, VOLSOHARD18 said:

The time is fastly approaching us fellow fans till football resumes once again under those Friday nights. Who are some kids to be on the lookout for this year in carter county? Top of the list I must say is the coffey boy from cloudland. The kid runs hard. What are some of yalls opinions on the kids for the upcoming year? And any word warrior fans on who will be your QB this year?

QB wise we still split the snaps between Tittle, Stephens, and Ayers so far in practice and scrimmages. Watch out for HV on offense this year. They have plenty of playmakers and guys who make you miss. As far as kids to look out for on our end, its RB Cochran and ATH Tittle.

On 7/10/2018 at 2:45 PM, UKnoLittle said:

Everyone be sure some come out and support the C.County teams at the 7 on 7 this Friday and Saturday at Hampton.

Oughta be a lotta fun. 

I might check out The U and Betsy at the Maryville College 7 on 7 on Saturday.

Edited by Red Rebels