Region 4-AA

ecu

33 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not going to make any predictions, but I think one and two in this region is going to be a lot more competitive than people think. 

It will be a great game. That’s the game I know the coaches are telling the players they are getting ready for. The first two games are very tough for TC but the one that matters most is the Region game with Watertown. I am hoping to be at The Creek Bank for that one. I know my grandson says they have been hearing how good the price kid is from the coaches and they have that one circled! I think he was chosen mvp last year when TC QB had way more yards rushing and TDS and Also killed him head to head. Gonna be a great Region game. Qb will be back for that one I’m told. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Volstate said:

It will be a great game. That’s the game I know the coaches are telling the players they are getting ready for. The first two games are very tough for TC but the one that matters most is the Region game with Watertown. I am hoping to be at The Creek Bank for that one. I know my grandson says they have been hearing how good the price kid is from the coaches and they have that one circled! I think he was chosen mvp last year when TC QB had way more yards rushing and TDS and Also killed him head to head. Gonna be a great Region game. Qb will be back for that one I’m told. 

From what others have said he is gonna miss the games against Lebanon and Friendship.

12 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Price is real good, but don’t discredit what our QB means to this team. I have no real connections with the team other than being a fan of good football and I could tell by just watching him around those other players that he is a great leader!

I also think they have a lot more talent at other positions that they have had in a while. We have had a great junior high program ( great coach)for the last several years and I believe you are starting to see that talent develop into great high school athletes.

I have no ideal how good the rest of the region will be “including TC” but I do know what good football looks like and what I seen Friday at the scrimmage was a good football team. 

My hope is that these kids stay healthy and show up on week 3 and we have a heck of a ball game. They are still kids and no one knows who is going to show up on any given Friday, but if they play to their potential they will be a tough team play!

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, 123EaglePride said:

Week 0 Matchups.  How does everything play out this week? Thoughts....

Lebanon @ Trousdale

Watertown @ Gordonsville

Ezell Harding @ Westmoreland 

Jackson Co @ Clay Co

White House @ East Robertson 

Cascade @ Moore Co

Lebanon 6A prob too much depth for TC

watertown unless it rains 

westmoreland playing no competition 

jackson Co... clay looked bad in jamboree

white House... east Robertson has a qb but that’s it 

moore County... cascade is bad