Region 5-4A 2018

JacketLover

19 hours ago, copacanobra said:

I mean yes injuries can affect a game, but we had injuries too.  That’s just part of it.  If losing a couple guys causes you to suck then I don’t think you’re hands down better.   Anyone that was at the game last year will tell you that White House just flat out wanted that game more than Springfield did.  At least that’s how it looked from where I was sitting.  Bottom line is White House won the region last year, not Springfield. I can’t wait for this season to start.  

didnt we take out the team you couldn't beat?

15 hours ago, BDP2003 said:

WH losing their OL/DL will hurt for sure. They’ve got some skill guys back but need to be able to protect Nixon. Don’t know many who celebrate the silver ball. Good luck this season! BDP! 

Yall was all up on that high horse for beating all those teams with losing records. So if you had the opportunity to play for a silver ball you would have shut the city down in celebration. Keep playing that cowards schedule..see you soon. we all know what BDP stands for. But if i type it out coacht would not be very happy lol

4 hours ago, bigdawgtn said:

Yall was all up on that high horse for beating all those teams with losing records. So if you had the opportunity to play for a silver ball you would have shut the city down in celebration. Keep playing that cowards schedule..see you soon. we all know what BDP stands for. But if i type it out coacht would not be very happy lol

I’ve already said I agree about the scheduling lol you’ll have to take that up with porter cause I’m not defending something I don’t agree with.  But yeah we beat y’all last year that’s all I have to say 

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the Jackets will win the region with ease.Im a Portland fan here and I really believe we’re getting overlooked. I’m not saying we will push for the region title but I think we will be fighting for 3rd in the region. We have a couple of special players on this team and if they can stay healthy we might be in for a good season. Kobe Dutcher #26 is one of the most physical kids I have ever seen play this game. He has had a major injury every season. Every time you tackle him or he tackles you there will be pain. Also the QB has a chance to be special 6 foot 2 235 lbs can run and throw. If we could find any type of offensive line we could be pretty good team. The defense lost 2 starters last year and they were very good all year besides when we played the athletes at Springfield.

49 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

We don't need luck

Well I guess you just need to get better then lol.

In all seriousness though it’s obvious Springfield has the best athletes in this region.  But that doesn’t always guarantee you a win and last year is a perfect example.  Even with injuries y’all had better athletes.  White House just wanted that game more and it was obvious.  

Springfield SHOULD win the region, but we’ll see what happens.