Cloudland and Boyd-Buchanan

Guest Goldy

Cloudland VS Boyd! WOW, what a match up. Let's make this a fun week for two great schools and teams. I know the players must be thrilled to each have this opportunity. This should be one of their greatest times in life. Let us not ruin it with a bunch of trash talking this week. Let's keep it on the up and up and pull for our teams and give honest evaluations. Cloudland, have a great trip down and let's make great memories for all of these student athletes.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not going to make any predictions on this one, it will be too close to call, I will say that if cloudland plays as good of defense as they did against greenback then we have got a chance of pulling this one off,it should be another hard fought game and i hope the highlanders come out on top,this will be a bigger test than greenback not to take anything away from them they have a great team.boyd has played one of the hardest schedules in 1-A so it will be a tough task for the highlanders but i think they can do it I've already made plans to be there if i have to hitch a ride.I wouldnt miss this one for nothing.GOOD LUCK HIGHLANDERS

I'm not exactly sure if it's certain that the game will be there, but here are directions to Finley

Directions to Finley Stadium Davenport Field

From Knoxville

Take I-75 South to I-24 West to US 27 North (Downtown Chattanooga). Exit at Main Street (Exit 1). Turn left onto Main Street. Take an immediate right on to Carter Street. Finley Stadium is straight ahead. Parking lots are available on both sides of Carter Street.

From Memphis

Take I-40 East to Nashville. Exit at Main Street (Exit 1). Turn left onto Main Street. Take an immediate right on to Carter Street. Finley Stadium is straight ahead. Parking lots are available on both sides of Carter Street.

From Nashville

Take I-24 East to US 27 North (Downtown Chattanooga). Exit at Main Street (Exit 1). Turn left onto Main Street. Take an immediate right on to Carter Street. Finley Stadium is straight ahead. Parking lots are available on both sides of Carter Street.

This game will be a blowout. I am no Boyd fan, but I saw Cloudland last year when they beat us in the semi-finals. They havent seen this kind of talent since they played Ezell last year. Boyd Buch has way too many weapons. Healy will pass Cloudland silly. Mark it down that you heard it here first. Boyd wins this one in a no contest. Cloudland will move the ball some and score once or twice, but Boyd will score at will. I wish Cloudland luck because you will need alot of it. Im not being biased toward one team, just being honest.

Boyd Buchanan 42

Cloudland 14

There has never been a horse that could'nt be rode and never been a man that could'nt be throwed. I have nothing but respect for Boyd. We will come on down there and look them over and if they look too mean, we'll just come on back home. I for one have plenty of faith. Roan Mt has a pretty good brand of football as well.GO LANDERS :o

having the luxury of seeing both clubs this yr. it will be interesting... Middle of the season I would have had to give boyd the edge. But seeing cloudlands later games in the season and how they have stepped up their defense. Well personally I think boyd will have it very hard matching up with cloudland...If cloudlands defense shows up as it did against greenback, which by the way was highly underated, they will come out victorious and be in the big bowl...