Cloudland and Boyd-Buchanan

Guest Goldy

Guest cloudlandpiper

Just how many pass yards does this dude have? I know Greenback's QB had well over 2000, and I thought we did a darn good job of giving him a hard time all nite long. These boys can do anything they set their mind to, and don't doubt that for a second. By the way, thanks for the great turnout at the pep ralley tonight Roan Mtn!!! See you in Chattanooga Boyd!!!

THE LANDER BAND IS BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY GUYS!!! SHOW 'EM HOW WE PLAY FOOTBALL AND BAGPIPES!!!!

GO LANDERS!!!!!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm convinced that this one won't even be close. Boyd will come out ready to play and Cloudland will be completly dominated on every aspect. Healy will pick this defense appart and then Nelson will run till he hits the stands. Boyd's defense/special teams will give at least 7 points. BLOW OUT. Boyd 35 cloudland 7

Quicksilver, was that a blow out? If that's all y'all got, I can't imagine why some of the teams in the upper east area allegedly dodge you. Byrd was unimpressive, the dowg pound was unimpressive, and your defense was unimpressive. The Landers can only run and can only defend the run (and don't do that very well). Even the cheap shot on the Healy on the PAT didn't help. A play taken right from the Ezell playbook. They did the same thing, except it was on a punt. Speed kills and only girls wear skirts. Good luck in basketball.