(Battle of the bridge) Waverly vs Camden

vandyfan1

2 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

Bridge stays in Waverly!43-8 Tigers final. Camden put up a good fight the first half, waverlys D finally learned to slow down and stop them. Have to say I think there was more penalties than points scored. Both teams are gonna have to seriously work on that if they're gonna have any chance this year. 

Totally agree!!

Lol at the camden posters who thought this would be close! Camden looks better than last year but their offensive scheme is awful. It was soooo boring watching Camden’s offense on the field. I think they will win some games but they are no match for good football teams. Maybe next year Blow will change the offense again. I’m sure it’s hard on them boys learning new schemes every year. Blow should just give it up and run something consistent. Too much talented players on their team to be taking a big kid who can’t throw and running misdirection power plays over and over.. then bringing in 12 when they pass. Again.. boring and predictable. Utilize your skill players in space Blow. I mean Camden had the ball on offense 3/4 of the game. Good game plan to eat the clock but it’s boring and doesn’t work against Waverly who scores in less than 30 seconds on offense... but what do I know? I’m just trollin’ 

5 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol at the camden posters who thought this would be close! Camden looks better than last year but their offensive scheme is awful. It was soooo boring watching Camden’s offense on the field. I think they will win some games but they are no match for good football teams. Maybe next year Blow will change the offense again. I’m sure it’s hard on them boys learning new schemes every year. Blow should just give it up and run something consistent. Too much talented players on their team to be taking a big kid who can’t throw and running misdirection power plays over and over.. then bringing in 12 when they pass. Again.. boring and predictable. Utilize your skill players in space Blow. I mean Camden had the ball on offense 3/4 of the game. Good game plan to eat the clock but it’s boring and doesn’t work against Waverly who scores in less than 30 seconds on offense... but what do I know? I’m just trollin’ 

Yes i agree with you on alot of that. Camden will be back in due time I seen some very good ball players from their side. But Union City is very boring also but they usually get the job done. Blow better get his act together!

Trollin I agree with you completely I have been to Camden games all pre season and it makes no since to me either tonight everything that worked they went away from it was moving ball good in first half up middle then start bringing 12 in to throw ball after a few times who didn't know it came down to coaches and waverly has the biggest advantage by far plus if you down 1 TDs and got the ball in red zone you have to score not go backwards and then have 2 turnovers in first half and probably 7 in the game against a well coached team and some good players like waverly if camden's coach had any knowledge of how to make an adjustment could of been a good game congratulations to waverly gold noone got hurt and best of luck to both teams

2 minutes ago, camden1969 said:

Hey one thing everyone will agree on it that the best coach on the field is from Camden unfortunately he works for waverly lol Matt is a class act and I'm happy for his success no matter what plus their is good talent on both teams that will play on the next level and that's awesome 

Very true. Hope Matt sticks around for Waverly. I know his phone has and will continue to ring for bigger better jobs. Sounds like Blow needs to go. But what do I know.. I’m just trollin’ 

15 hours ago, camden1969 said:

Just remember this waverly is a great team in the weakest decision in Tennessee high school football the only team that have to beat is union city and that's in championship game so to be the best in a crap decision dont really make you great I hope it's a good game noone gets hurt and they both do great weather will be an issue in passing game and I will take Camden running gave over waverly this year good luck to all and god bless all the boys out their 

Note: Riverside Panthers play in the "weakest decision in Tennessee high school football." :popcorneater:

1 hour ago, @38320 said:

Note: Riverside Panthers play in the "weakest decision in Tennessee high school football." :popcorneater:

He is just upset 38320. A few teams in our region are down the past two yrs but 3yrs ago i would have put Waverly, Riverside, and the Hill up against anybody in

Region 5 AAA

SO DONT BE A BUTTHURT!

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

He is just upset 38320. A few teams in our region are down the past two yrs but 3yrs ago i would have put Waverly, Riverside, and the Hill up against anybody in

Region 5 AAA

SO DONT BE A BUTTHURT!

Don't know what that means but I will take your word on it. You Vandy boys use too big of words for us UT guys. 

3 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Region 5 AAA

SO DONT BE A BUTTHURT!

I could of sworn somebody told me this week that Camden was picked to win their region....but they just got smoked by a decent team that plays in a crap decision. That doesn't look good for Camden's decision.