(Battle of the bridge) Waverly vs Camden

vandyfan1

36 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I have been waiting for someone from the lions to say something but I guess this is going to be a dead forum. Im calling it like I see it guys our Tigers 49 Lions 14. Camden will be better than last yr but they just wont be able to handle the speed we have.

I would say that's a spot on prediction!!! I'll say 48 to 10 Waverly

17 minutes ago, Lacesout said:

Will not be a blow out if Camden controls th clock.  Waverly still wins tho!  

Laces thats a big "IF" there bud. Camden trying to run that wing T stuff aint going to help them Tigers will stop them several times and the Tigers will score in bunches. Come on Laces you should know this.

16 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Laces thats a big "IF" there bud. Camden trying to run that wing T stuff aint going to help them Tigers will stop them several times and the Tigers will score in bunches. Come on Laces you should know this.

Lol. Teams that have put some stops on Waverly and control th clock have given them th Most trouble.  Be interested to see how much Camden’s defense has changed!  Wavo wins but I question th blowout!

30 minutes ago, Lacesout said:

Lol. Teams that have put some stops on Waverly and control th clock have given them th Most trouble.  Be interested to see how much Camden’s defense has changed!  Wavo wins but I question th blowout!

To beat Waverly you've got to control the clock. If you can keep their offense of the field with long time consuming drives you may have a chance. Keep their offense cold making them press. Basically that's how my Mustangs beat Dresden and Dresser Winn in 2014. Kept him off the field.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Lacesout said:

I think it will be interesting on how much waverlys defense has changed and how much faster the offense has become.