Carter vs Anderson County (Saturday 8/18/18)

Space3

i WAS going to  leave some sort of smart allic comment on here to hopefully stir up the MOOd a little in here. But instead I think i'll just say.........AC will be very fortunate to even make the playoffs, let alone challenge the mighty Greene Devils for the gold!!! Carter in a shocker 38-31 lol

Worst carter team in years they looked really bad at UT. 3 pics direcltly too defenders and 2 fumbles in the back field on there own in 12 minutes of play defense looked soft too..i would not recomend watching this one it will be one sidded the whole game..AC will skate too the playoffs again do too lack of compettion.....just keepin it real!!!!

On 8/11/2018 at 11:48 PM, BVDevil said:

i WAS going to  leave some sort of smart allic comment on here to hopefully stir up the MOOd a little in here. But instead I think i'll just say.........AC will be very fortunate to even make the playoffs, let alone challenge the mighty Greene Devils for the gold!!! Carter in a shocker 38-31 lol

You would BVD Greeneville will go 8-4 this year. Mark this post.

On 8/12/2018 at 1:23 PM, hogdogger said:

Worst carter team in years they looked really bad at UT. 3 pics direcltly too defenders and 2 fumbles in the back field on there own in 12 minutes of play defense looked soft too..i would not recomend watching this one it will be one sidded the whole game..AC will skate too the playoffs again do too lack of compettion.....just keepin it real!!!!

Thanks hog! Coming from you :). I think we do even better this year in the playoffs. It AC time to stay healthy!

• Upvote 1