Signal Mountain @ East Hamilton

payner410

• payner410 changed the title to Signal Mountain @ East Hamilt0n

it would be nice to see Troll and his North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets regroup and win 4 or 5 games this year......them moms from up there at Brantlys G & CC collapsed the program into the ground by snaggin there boys away from that tuff florida coach they fired and even drove Troll into hidin.....gossip is Troll even quit ridin the mower up there 

....T just ant the same w/out Troll

Booger just sayin photo-708457.jpg

10 hours ago, Booger said:

it would be nice to see Troll and his North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets regroup and win 4 or 5 games this year......them moms from up there at Brantlys G & CC collapsed the program into the ground by snaggin there boys away from that tuff florida coach they fired and even drove Troll into hidin.....gossip is Troll even quit ridin the mower up there 

....T just ant the same w/out Troll

Booger just sayin photo-708457.jpg

I ain't dead yet, Booger; and them pink va-jay-jay hat wearin' women has been sent to sammich makin' classes.

It's true that I ain't ridin' the mowers much anymore, but just keepin' the equipment runnin' is a full-time job. I just about got my diesel mechanic's license, and I'll be hangin' up the knife soon.

As fer my Eagles, they'z still a little young and weak, but things is headed in the right direction.

Them Caine fellers didn't look too hot in that Jamboree, so I think we can keep it close and maybe even pull off an upset.

13 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

I ain't dead yet, Booger; and them pink va-jay-jay hat wearin' women has been sent to sammich makin' classes.

It's true that I ain't ridin' the mowers much anymore, but just keepin' the equipment runnin' is a full-time job. I just about got my diesel mechanic's license, and I'll be hangin' up the knife soon.

As fer my Eagles, they'z still a little young and weak, but things is headed in the right direction.

Them Caine fellers didn't look too hot in that Jamboree, so I think we can keep it close and maybe even pull off an upset.

..glad to here it.....would say its good to have u back....but Booger ant goin there....

....your North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets look a little revived....and kinda just a small bit glad to see that.....them Tennis Clubbin SUV drivin kept women on the mountain bein banded from the eaglet football practices appear to b helpin....hate to see any young have to endure that run yall been on the last couple years....lived it for 2 many years over on Vermont Ave

.....jr Booger gonna b educatin & sharin space up in that god for saken knoxville dirthole with wun of Trolls good mountain friends boys here inna few days.....jr Booger chosen knoxville, roomin with an eaglet  and liberatin democrats hatin on Trump.......stock up the worlds comin to an end

.....pullin for the eaglets Friday gainst Ooltewah south

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

11 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

THIS GAME IS A TOSS UP.. DA CANES N EAGLES WERE THE WEAKEST LINKS IN THE JAMBOREE IMO. DEM OWLS WERE JUST TOO MUCH FOR DA EAGLES...BUT IN 6A WHERE WE RESIDE..ITS NOT SAYIN MUCH... GOOD LUCK

#LOP

glad to see u back stirrin the pot PA......were thinkin all that big shakin up in the house of owls had PA takin a perminent LOA and lookin for a new team

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: