#1 Greeneville Vs MoWest

DevilMan03

3 hours ago, rebelsrecruit said:

no matter what the score is the  Ole Daddy Ball Coach will be running up his boys stats as much as he can in the 4th quarter!

Greeneville's QB completed 14 of 17 passes! haha.  Your argument kind falls on its face when there aren't even 20 pass attempts.   

8 minutes ago, rebelsrecruit said:

wow, you really know your stuff!!!! Really???? I thought rushing yards and #TDs were stats also. Silly me. Can you help me to better understand more things about football????

Sure thing- 87 of his rushing yards were on a 3 and 1 QB sneak; I guess that's padding his stats too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think I will just paste and post or copy and post,either way,it works for this .........................................................................I remember what an old ball coach once said.I didn't like it but it was fact.In short he said it wasn't his job not to score but your job to stop his team from scoring.People can pess and moan but these kids are out there playing a game they love.Fact is, Greeneville could have pulled their starters after the National anthem and won.A kid can get hurt in practice .I know because it happened to one of mine.Stupid to think it's about stats because he already has a D1 ride waiting . It's about a team being as prepared to win as they can.I think our coach is better then any in this  area when it comes to That.Our second and third team plays a bunch and every week they go against a lot better in practice then they will see most Fridays.....

Edited by BatmanDevil