#1 Greeneville Vs MoWest

DevilMan03

9 minutes ago, DeeJay32 said:

Morristown West QB seems to be pretty athletic and dangerous if he gets outside the pocket.  Anyone know anything about him?  

Same QB that West had last year.  More of a threat to run than to pass against the devils. was 6 for 9 last year for 78 yards with 2 int and rushed for 49 yards on 12 carries

• Upvote 1

Until it's in the books,there are a few teams on the schedule that I won't overlook as a fan.Morristown West,Science Hill and Elizabethton all three stand out as never overlook teams because they have more then their share of wins over the Devils.As a team,I'm sure the Devils will line up every week prepared to be tested and not overlook anyone.

12 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

It's off and running even if there is no way.If ifs and buts were.....I don't know of the times I told my kids if I'd stayed in Greeneville and you guys had been Devils.No doubt in my mind that coach Ballard would have NEVER EVER made fun of a player for taking longer to get his weights on and off because he was twice as strong as most of the team .then punish the whole team for it.Old saying in Greene county when somebody does something really stupid,you call them a double dumb azz.I earn it all the time with my spelling and a few earn it with their coaching.

for the record, i think DB goes 7-3 this year before their annual early playoff exit.

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

for the record, i think DB goes 7-3 this year before their annual early playoff exit.

Your wishing BVD so you can say Greeneville beat someone decent.....lol DB looked awful they will be lucky to win 3 games. Great win Greeneville you all beat a name not a good team.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Domin18 said:

Your wishing BVD so you can say Greeneville beat someone decent.....lol DB looked awful they will be lucky to win 3 games. Great win Greeneville you all beat a name not a good team.

Go look at your own schedule dude. Now that’s pathetic especially the out of conference. That’s just plain embarrassing. You must still be salty over losing lol 

6 hours ago, BVDevil said:

That means they will have to beat OakRidge or Science Hill  for sure because I'd be surprised ,no I'd be shocked of they go to Alcoa and win this year.Thats also factoring they beat everyone else on their schedule.Atleast by the little pregame video on their "jumbo Tron"they have got a strength program now.B)