Bearden at Cleveland (WEATHER FORECAST INSIDE)

EaglePride1

People on here are giving Scott Cummings a hard time because of the weather. That is absolutely ridiculous, he can't control that. Nobody wants their children playing outside during a thunderstorm! Did some of yall just fall off of the back of a darn turnip truck? If the National Weather Service said it was unsafe by golly that means it was unsafe. Anyways, back to this Bearden matchup, Matches is back with a prediction. I think this will be a good ball game but the Bulldogs will prevail. I have been a huge fan of Cummings' offenses for years but the age on his play calling is starting to show. It will be interesting to see him coaching at West again next year. I'll hang up and listen. 

11 minutes ago, matchesmalone2 said:

People on here are giving Scott Cummings a hard time because of the weather. That is absolutely ridiculous, he can't control that. Nobody wants their children playing outside during a thunderstorm! Did some of yall just fall off of the back of a darn turnip truck? If the National Weather Service said it was unsafe by golly that means it was unsafe. Anyways, back to this Bearden matchup, Matches is back with a prediction. I think this will be a good ball game but the Bulldogs will prevail. I have been a huge fan of Cummings' offenses for years but the age on his play calling is starting to show. It will be interesting to see him coaching at West again next year. I'll hang up and listen. 

LOL!! PLAYING IN BENNY MONROE STADIUM CAN HAVE A MCMINNISH AT HOME EFFECT ON THE OPPONENT.. BLUERAIDERZ WILL TAKE CARE OF BIZZNESS.. THEY ARE WELL RESTED FROM THE 2QTR SCRIMMAGE LAST FRIDAY... I DONT BLAME THEM FOR NOT FINISHING THE GAME.. FOR WHAT?? THEY SAW ERRTHING THEY NEEDED TO SEE BEFORE HALFTIME..THANKS RHEA FOR THAT 7 0N 7...:mrgreen:

#LOP 

3 hours ago, matchesmalone2 said:

Cummings doesn’t call the plays

3 hours ago, matchesmalone2 said:

LOL!! PLAYING IN BENNY MONROE STADIUM CAN HAVE A MCMINNISH AT HOME EFFECT ON THE OPPONENT.. BLUERAIDERZ WILL TAKE CARE OF BIZZNESS.. THEY ARE WELL RESTED FROM THE 2QTR SCRIMMAGE LAST FRIDAY... I DONT BLAME THEM FOR NOT FINISHING THE GAME.. FOR WHAT?? THEY SAW ERRTHING THEY NEEDED TO SEE BEFORE HALFTIME..THANKS RHEA FOR THAT 7 0N 7...:mrgreen:

#LOP 

41 minutes ago, matchesmalone2 said:

You don't reach that level of guru expert without having some input. I'll hang up and listen.

Of course u can any head coach can. Cummings traditionally has run a veer and did at Cleveland until last year. Now they run spread so Renshaw calls the plays. But as any head coach can he can make whatever he wants happen.