Bearden at Cleveland (WEATHER FORECAST INSIDE)

EaglePride1

49 minutes ago, matchesmalone2 said:

I have it on good word that Cummings is a bundle of nervousness. Word on the street is that he is really worried about Bearden having already had their first game and been able to learn from it while his own team only had a glorified second jamboree last week.

It’s his fault his team only had a “jamboree”.  Nice article in the Rhea paper about how it went down Saturday.

45 minutes ago, thiccmeat01 said:

Two new transfers from Alabama just arrived at Cleveland today. I saw them in the gym today and both of them were dunking from about the free throw line. Not just dunking but reverse wind milling. I'm not playing, these guys look like man children. These guys on the football field for the raiders should relieve some of coach Cummings stress.

Pics or it didn't happen. I'll hang up and listen.

On 8/21/2018 at 11:32 AM, matchesmalone2 said:

People on here are giving Scott Cummings a hard time because of the weather. That is absolutely ridiculous, he can't control that. Nobody wants their children playing outside during a thunderstorm! Did some of yall just fall off of the back of a darn turnip truck? If the National Weather Service said it was unsafe by golly that means it was unsafe. Anyways, back to this Bearden matchup, Matches is back with a prediction. I think this will be a good ball game but the Bulldogs will prevail. I have been a huge fan of Cummings' offenses for years but the age on his play calling is starting to show. It will be interesting to see him coaching at West again next year. I'll hang up and listen. 

It wasn't raining, storming or anything Saturday. It was sunny and nice. Cleveland couldn't use the muddy field excuse when they have turf. Cleveland took everyones money from parking, tickets and concessions and kept it. 

16 hours ago, CrossTown42 said:

It wasn't raining, storming or anything Saturday. It was sunny and nice. Cleveland couldn't use the muddy field excuse when they have turf. Cleveland took everyones money from parking, tickets and concessions and kept it. 

Who are we to question the omnipotent one, the National Weather Service? There isn't a conspiracy that Cleveland and Scott Cummings are creating false weather reports to dodge opponents. The National Weather Service said there would be storms in the area so they cancelled. Let's focus on the task at hand the Knoxville News Sentinel picked the Dawgs over the Blue Raiders and Matches needs yall's picks for this game. I have it on good word that this is a 'must win' for Cleveland and Coach Cummings and his future in Cleveland hinges on his success this season. I'll hang up and listen.

6 hours ago, matchesmalone2 said:

Who are we to question the omnipotent one, the National Weather Service? There isn't a conspiracy that Cleveland and Scott Cummings are creating false weather reports to dodge opponents. The National Weather Service said there would be storms in the area so they cancelled. Let's focus on the task at hand the Knoxville News Sentinel picked the Dawgs over the Blue Raiders and Matches needs yall's picks for this game. I have it on good word that this is a 'must win' for Cleveland and Coach Cummings and his future in Cleveland hinges on his success this season. I'll hang up and listen.

I think his must win game isn’t the Bulldogs but the Bears.  I will take the Raiders in this one.