Wayne co @ Summertown

wildcat89

Summertown is coming off a big 1st week win and you know they will be up for this game.  Wildcats will learn from the mistakes this past Friday.  Seems like on D we always have a slow start and we cant let that to continue.  Come in and refocus Cats and ground the Eagles.

18 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Wayne Co got a tougher fight than they were expecting last week 

Summertown whipped a not great HC team. 

Loretto is more physical than Summertown

For that reason I am picking WC by 3 scores. 

Just wondering, but how do you know that Loretto is more physical than Summertown? I know things change from the spring, but the scrimmage then told things different.

19 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Wayne Co got a tougher fight than they were expecting last week 

Summertown whipped a not great HC team. 

Loretto is more physical than Summertown

For that reason I am picking WC by 3 scores. 

I don't understand where you are getting "Loretto is more physical than summertown". Summertown has beat loretto the past 2 seasons. If that doesn't prove anything, than I don't know what to tell you. But, summertown has a pretty tough D that gets started up pretty fast. From watching the game last week their O isn't that bad either. If they can't hold on to the ball that can change the game outcome for sure. But, I think Stown will pull this through with atleast 21-14.

Edited by Jope

I agree that Wayne Co will be too physical for Summertown.  Summertown is a little better, but still not good enough to compete with Wayne Co.  Wayne Co will roll this week and win by 2 or 3 TD's.  Wayne Co had some normal first game issues (few missed tackles and assignments) and still took care of a Loretto bunch that is better than last year.  They won't have those issues tonight. Wayne Co will play "SMASH MOUTH" football tonight, like they did last year with Summertown.  Last years game by halftime, Summertown was ready to load the bus.

WC controlled the line of scrimmage last week on offense and that will be what makes the difference tonight. Stown's defense is a unique one that blitzes every play from different directions from the same look so it's hard to prepare for but that's where an all senior line will come into play, they will know who to block as soon as the defense takes their first step