Hendersonville travels to Centennial

I have Hendersonville winning pretty much every game with a question mark on the Mt Juliet game and that is about it.  I believe they have the size to stimy most lines and the weapons on offense to do some damage as the season goes . Keep them healthy and they are a 2 seed worst case scenario any luck they sneak a win in against Mt Juliet and slide in the 1 spot

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I have Hendersonville winning pretty much every game with a question mark on the Mt Juliet game and that is about it.  I believe they have the size to stimy most lines and the weapons on offense to do some damage as the season goes . Keep them healthy and they are a 2 seed worst case scenario any luck they sneak a win in against Mt Juliet and slide in the 1 spot

Not saying your wrong, but they'll have a tough go of it with Lebanon

8 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Not saying your wrong, but they'll have a tough go of it with Lebanon

Lebanon is much improved and think they are gonna see the playoffs I just don't know if they have the size and strength to play Hendersonville. Will be one of the tougher games, but I think they should handle business this week. Alot will be revealed with how healthy the qb/rb stays at Hendersonville. 

22 minutes ago, BT Mafia said:

Centennial led Ravenwood, ranked #3 in the mid-state, 28-14 after 3Q but ran out of gas and got outscored 21-0 in the fourth.  Depth obviously seems to be an issue and they need to improve their pass defense but they should be competitive at home.

What they need to be doing is getting that stud tailback the ball instead of winging it all over the place

2 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Lebanon is much improved and think they are gonna see the playoffs I just don't know if they have the size and strength to play Hendersonville. Will be one of the tougher games, but I think they should handle business this week. Alot will be revealed with how healthy the qb/rb stays at Hendersonville. 

As someone that has seen both, their defense will keep them in the game against Hendersonville. I honestly think any of those top 3 could win the region in 4-6A

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

As someone that has seen both, their defense will keep them in the game against Hendersonville. I honestly think any of those top 3 could win the region in 4-6A

I am glad to hear that about Lebanon, they were the whipping post for a while. I think that kinda goes to show the warren county's of the world that you can improve alot with good coaching 

3 minutes ago, Blaze45 said:

I am glad to hear that about Lebanon, they were the whipping post for a while. I think that kinda goes to show the warren county's of the world that you can improve alot with good coaching 

No doubt, but the administration has to be willing first. Lebanon no doubt made that clear when they hired Chuck Gentry, who cut his teeth as Jimmy Maynord's OC for a long time. Next year they will probably be down a little bit, but over the long term they will be in good hands

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

3 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

No doubt, but the administration has to be willing first. Lebanon no doubt made that clear when they hired Chuck Gentry, who cut his teeth as Jimmy Maynord's OC for a long time. Next year they will probably be down a little bit, but over the long term they will be in good hands

Lebanon done much more than just hire a coach. They made top to bottom changes. They put money into the weight programs and got weight rooms for the middle school programs as well. They took some of the smaller middle schools and put them together onto a single team. That way they didn't have kids playing out of position and getting beat 50-0 every week. Keeps kids in the sport and playing the correct position. Instead of getting to the high school level with kids from 4-5 teams that have played in different schemes, with different coaches and at positions they won't be playing in high school.

The talent has been there at Lebanon in the area. The two main middle school schools have been pretty good off and on with some good talent. But that talent wouldn't go to Lebanon. That talent would go to Friendship Christian. I could name 4 or 5 kids that are now playing college ball that went to Friendship that were zoned for Lebanon in the last 3-4 years. They didn't want to play for a team that struggled to win a game. Those type of kids are now going to Lebanon.

Kids want to play football now. Chuck Gentry is doing a great job. 

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

Lebanon done much more than just hire a coach. They made top to bottom changes. They put money into the weight programs and got weight rooms for the middle school programs as well. They took some of the smaller middle schools and put them together onto a single team. That way they didn't have kids playing out of position and getting beat 50-0 every week. Keeps kids in the sport and playing the correct position. Instead of getting to the high school level with kids from 4-5 teams that have played in different schemes, with different coaches and at positions they won't be playing in high school.

The talent has been there at Lebanon in the area. The two main middle school schools have been pretty good off and on with some good talent. But that talent wouldn't go to Lebanon. That talent would go to Friendship Christian. I could name 4 or 5 kids that are now playing college ball that went to Friendship that were zoned for Lebanon in the last 3-4 years. They didn't want to play for a team that struggled to win a game. Those type of kids are now going to Lebanon.

You are dead on the money...Look in the Warren County thread and I think you will see we have the same thought on building successful programs 

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

Good for them, thats exactly what you got to do to be successful. Total buy-in from the bottom to the top. If they can keep their talent from going to other schools, Lebanon is gonna run that region in a few years if Gentry stays there

• Like 1