Coffee County @ Tullahoma?

delusional32

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree, this was not the team from last week. Blaze 45, Burks was all out making all kinds of big plays. Kid showed out for sure. Even after CC last 70 drive at the end of the game against the freshman defense, CC probably still has negative yards for this game. And that is before the penalty yardage. 

On 8/24/2018 at 10:07 PM, Pumpkin007 said:

I totally agree, this was not the team from last week. Blaze 45, Burks was all out making all kinds of big plays. Kid showed out for sure. Even after CC last 70 drive at the end of the game against the freshman defense, CC probably still has negative yards for this game. And that is before the penalty yardage. 

Wow... I hate that it went so poorly for them. Burks has some potential if he stays healthy and continues to work. You gonna be at the Blackman CC game on Friday? Would love to say hello . 

16 hours ago, wingman10 said:

Tough to lose games like that

The Freshman game last night was a disgrace.  Tullahoma could have hung 100 on them and the same for the JV. The field was not even marked off.   Looked like a program that doesn't care.   I do understand though that Coffee is all about developing kids!  HaHa.  1 kid in a program history does not make for development.  Avg. 1.5 wins a year is not good enough for that size high school.  A kid that grew up in Winchester playing and Tullahoma.