Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

36 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

He is scheduled for an MRI Tuesday. I’m hoping for positive news. I don’t know the kid personally, but he is a great kid from what I hear and this is his senior year!

I’m hoping for positive news as well. Don’t want any kid hurt and he’s a senior and you don’t want a kid to go out like that! 

2 hours ago, FBI said:

would anyone care to share the video of the last play I have been hearing about?

The last play was a kneel down in the ole Victory Formation, something Watertown hasnt done on the Creekbank in a very long time. Not sure if this is a shot at TC or if you are getting this game confused with some other game. 

TC and H20 need to not over look the other Region opponents. I got word from someone up in Westy that they believe they have the scheme to beat both teams. If either team thinks it will be a cakewalk against the Eagles, better think again. And ER gave TC all they wanted last year.

Long Story short, these are high school kids and never say never. IMO region is not over until Week 11. 

Prayers for a good report for Webster today. And Hopefully Seay is good to go soon.  I was not in attendance but Cheese and Cameron kept me updated on FunRadioTN app! Sounded like some haymakers were being thrown. 

I called a TC victory so here you go....

Image result for eating crow

31 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

The last play was a kneel down in the ole Victory Formation, something Watertown hasnt done on the Creekbank in a very long time. Not sure if this is a shot at TC or if you are getting this game confused with some other game. 

TC and H20 need to not over look the other Region opponents. I got word from someone up in Westy that they believe they have the scheme to beat both teams. If either team thinks it will be a cakewalk against the Eagles, better think again. And ER gave TC all they wanted last year.

Long Story short, these are high school kids and never say never. IMO region is not over until Week 11. 

Prayers for a good report for Webster today. And Hopefully Seay is good to go soon.  I was not in attendance but Cheese and Cameron kept me updated on FunRadioTN app! Sounded like some haymakers were being thrown. 

Last time Watertown did that was actually two years in a row in 2006 and 2007 Clint’s last two years here at TC. 

52 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I'm sorry.........I mean the 4th down play where Watertown scored the TD at the end.

25 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Last time Watertown did that was actually two years in a row in 2006 and 2007 Clint’s last two years here at TC. 

See that was after my time. I was actually on another field at that point. Would have been '06 on the Creekbank as we played there in '05. 

So what is Websters record vs. TC? I really like him as a person. He has always been a standup guy in my dealings with him. He actually offered me a job at one point to be on Staff at one point. 

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, BCB~MVP said:

westy will not even get close to playing with tc or watertown, they have two players and just a fair line and have not played anyone worth a flip yet. And on top of that can not throw the ball a lick, #18 and#44 are real good players though.

Edited by twistedsister

10 minutes ago, twistedsister said:

westy will not even get close to playing with tc or watertown, they have two players and just a fair line and have not played anyone worth a flip yet. And on top of that can not throw the ball a lick, #18 and#44 are real good players though.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twistedsister said:

We are hoping Perry can rally the troops and come up with something special when this game rolls around.

• 1 month later...