Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

58 minutes ago, RTD said:

Your right but the play calling on offense wasn't good at all when they key in on stopping the run up the middle with blitzes you can't keep running into the blitz and the passing the game is awful but when your best OL is hurt that is expected though 

Gregory got hurt? What type of injury? 

Key injuries for both teams going forward. I'm not sure about big #72 for TC. Hope he's okay. WT lost their starting QB in Webster and starting WR/CB in Allison. Not sure the extent of the Allison's injury but it sounded like Webster may have a broken collar bone. He got hit late (which was penalized) which likely broke the bone, he stayed in for three more plays and got nailed again before having to leave the game. Tough kid. I hope they all heal up before the end of the season. The two WT players are both seniors. Would hate for them not to finish the season.

Great game tonight. The Creek Bank didn't disappoint. Great atmosphere as usual.

40 minutes ago, football6 said:

Worst playing calling I ever seen on the creekbank not taking anything from H20 but the play calling sucked.They didn't even give a chance for a few more players to show their talents instead kept a player in the game who kept fumbling SMDH.

The kid lost one fumble. It happens. heck he had over 120 yards and 2 touchdowns. Without him we wouldn’t have been in it. He was more effective than the small backs. I would like to have seen Hicks more at qb but not sure if that would have been a difference since they had so many in box. Whatever we did in 3rd qtr was working cause according to cheese they had ball only 3 plays entire qtr . 

2 hours ago, football6 said:

Worst playing calling I ever seen on the creekbank not taking anything from H20 but the play calling sucked.They didn't even give a chance for a few more players to show their talents instead kept a player in the game who kept fumbling SMDH.

this post is crazy without him carrying the ball h20 would have beat tc a lot worse, I would have give him the ball every play.

On 8/25/2018 at 11:06 AM, JacketNationFan1 said:

So question, how many D-1 lineman does Watertown have? How many D-1 lineman has Watertown faced? Just thought I'd ask, the jackets have played 3 already and for 6 quarters pretty much had their way with them. So we will find out how physical Watertown is.

Not trying to take jabs here, but how does our line compare to the above mentioned teams?

23 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Not trying to take jabs here, but how does our line compare to the above mentioned teams?

I thought they looked pretty good better in person than they did on film, I still think the other two as a whole was more talented but I thought your schemes on offense and the different looks on defense gave us fits overall was impressed with the purple tigers!

Edited by JacketNationFan1