Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

32 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Price got outgained in rushing by #2 from TC.. his stats were not all that much to be honest. He’s a good player but he’s not what I expected and that’s no disservice to him. They deserved to win the game and came thru at end but #8 from TC is a lot more explosive but it don’t matter he wasn’t playing 

He does in both sides folk. Check how many tackles he made tonight!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

H2O fumbled twice inside the 10 and had a kickoff return for a TD. Was we watching the same game? The better team won tonight. Either way it was a great game which is what I expected!

It was more Watertown outcoached TC and but you'll  see TC at full strength hopefully if TC makes it past 1st round or even make the playoffs hopefully TC will play you'll at Watertown in the playoofs

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

H2O fumbled twice inside the 10 and had a kickoff return for a TD. Was we watching the same game? The better team won tonight. Either way it was a great game which is what I expected!

Jackets were up 21-7 with 7:08 left. They fumbled ball after getting first down the play before. I wouldn’t say the better team won. I will say Watertown capitalized on TC mistake and won it and made the plays at end. No excuses. So tip your hat to Watertown. They won fair and square 

Just now, RTD said:

It was more Watertown outcoached TC and but you'll  see TC at full strength hopefully if TC makes it past 1st round or even make the playoffs hopefully TC will play you'll at Watertown in the playoofs

Fumbling a football has nothing to do with coaching. TC was running at will on them. The only thing that stopped them was the fumble. It was a back breaker. It is what it is. It’s called taking the most of someone’s mistakes 

My take away from this game is the purple tigers are for real, they play really good defense and offensively they scheme you to death, I think we have to start extending  the field on offense, take some shots to keep teams from loading 8/9 guys in the box, although I thought our line played well for going against different blitz and a loaded box. Jackets have to learn from this one and keep moving forward. We will be alright, good game Watertown!

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

He does in both sides folk. Check how many tackles he made tonight!

You may be surprised. It wasn’t as many as u think. The 3rd quarter they ran it down prices throat. But give that young man all the credit. He willed his team to win on offense. And he deserved it!

1 minute ago, Volstate said:

Jackets were up 21-7 with 7:08 left. They fumbled ball after getting first down the play before. I wouldn’t say the better team won. I will say Watertown capitalized on TC mistake and won it and made the plays at end. No excuses. So tip your hat to Watertown. They won fair and square 

There hence the better team won TONIGHT. I will say it again. This was a great game with two good football teams playing each other. Good luck the rest of the season and I hope your big number 72 is alright! 

7 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Fumbling a football has nothing to do with coaching. TC was running at will on them. The only thing that stopped them was the fumble. It was a back breaker. It is what it is. It’s called taking the most of someone’s mistakes 

Your right but the play calling on offense wasn't good at all when they key in on stopping the run up the middle with blitzes you can't keep running into the blitz and the passing the game is awful but when your best OL is hurt that is expected though 

Edited by RTD