Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Yeah and the kickoff that got called back in watertown, come on man! Both sides had bad calls against them, and price would be the best player with number 8 playing. He is the real deal and Watertown is the real deal.

Price is a good player but still haven't seen anything that shows that he is better than 8 but I saw that kickoff it happen right in front of me I didn't see a hold but that's only bad call I remember against Watertown but the officials have been bad all season 

9 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

good ballgame. both teams played hard.

will be great match up if they meet in the playoffs.

hope none of the injuries are serious.

game could have gone either way both teams made mistakes and great plays.

2 pt conversion was the difference.

this will make trousdale better.

World Class. 

Good to see a OG back on here. :thumb:

24 minutes ago, TCnation said:

Elaborate please

No need to elaborate. If you can’t watch that game and come away with the same conclusion, you are either blind or looking through purple and gold glasses. The pro style set with the I formation was there ALL NIGHT. Drive the ball down the field then go back to spread when you get to the thirty. The passing game has no imagination. How about a screeen pass to help your QB out. Watertown has their ears pinned back and TC done nothing to help slow them down. Yes, if TC holds on to the ball they still win. That was in spite of the pitiful play calling. TC will win the next matchup, but should have won this one With a competent OC. 

4 minutes ago, RTD said:

Price is a good player but still haven't seen anything that shows that he is better than 8 but I saw that kickoff it happen right in front of me I didn't see a hold but that's only bad call I remember against Watertown but the officials have been bad all season 

Well every other coach in the region has seen it being that he won the region MVP, and he’s going to win it again. However it is a team game and Watertown defense played extremely well in the second half. Congrats to the purple tigers on the big win, on to the next week.

7 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Well every other coach in the region has seen it being that he won the region MVP, and he’s going to win it again. However it is a team game and Watertown defense played extremely well in the second half. Congrats to the purple tigers on the big win, on to the next week.

What was Prince's stats, approximately?

3 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Him winning it last year was quite laughable. He is a very good player though. 

5 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Price will win it this year TC #8 won't be back any time soon really still has few games to go yes their defense played well but TC play calling wasn't that good but the players for TC did what they could with what plays they had to run hopefully they will play again with TC having their starting QB back 

Edited by RTD