Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

8 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

What was Prince's stats, approximately?

Price got outgained in rushing by #2 from TC.. his stats were not all that much to be honest. He’s a good player but he’s not what I expected and that’s no disservice to him. They deserved to win the game and came thru at end but #8 from TC is a lot more explosive but it don’t matter he wasn’t playing 

38 minutes ago, RTD said:

He was tonight because of #8 for TC is still suspended but Watertown earned that W even though ref blew two fumble calls that punt touch a Watertown player and that was a fumble on the goal line but if TC took care if the business they still would have won even with bad calls that were a great decision by Watertown coach to go for two he played the long game TC weren't out player but out coach TC had some bad play calls on offense 

Can't be a fumble after the whistle blows

33 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

Yeah and the kickoff that got called back in watertown, come on man! Both sides had bad calls against them, and price would be the best player with number 8 playing. He is the real deal and Watertown is the real deal.

I know your excited but idk about Price being better than Baines, hopefully we shall see at Robinson Stadium about Quarterfinals? 

H20 was down 21-7 6min to go in game qb goes out injured and price took over the game tc had no answer for him .. I did not understand tc play calling in the 3rd they were gashing h20 on the left side with #6 at qb and 2 at rb then they put their #5 and #21 back in. Price was the best player on that field tonight anyone that watched that game and knows football will admit that no matter what team you are for.

#2 is the best runner I have seen in a while and he never touched it the first quarter, He ran all over the tigers in the 2nd and 3rd and touched 2 times in the 4th. I don't understand it but im not the coach. Watertown hung in there and and did not quit and made plays at the right time.It was a great game and the next one will b as well.

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs what kind of mess is this? That Waggoner man needs you and seven to train those boys.  You think im joking but im not.

roy I done told you I won’t sign a contract unless they give me a life time gas card to that county garage. and seven has to be able to come and go as he pleases like that grider man. you think im joking but im not joking.