Crockett looking like a contender

stockton4182

8 hours ago, OneEyedKing said:

crocket has the inside track to win a state this year. i like where there headed and could see them getting a good draw in the tournament.

They will have to beat the best of the Knoxville area to get to the state championship.  I'm not sure if they can beat Catholic, Oak Ridge, Fulton, knox West, Central, etc.  Whichever team comes out of those I just mentioned will be very difficult to beat.  It will certainly be exciting to see.  

52 minutes ago, stockton4182 said:

I wouldn’t go that far yet but I hope so. Does Gibbs still run the option. We should’ve beat them last year but lost by 1

i don't venture out of rutherford county much anymore, but my sources (brother tells me that gibbs hired the oc from georgia tech. apparently has a boy on the team. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, OneEyedKing said:

crocket has the inside track to win a state this year. i like where there headed and could see them getting a good draw in the tournament.

I dont know about that just yet. But pretty sure Gibbs does run the option.

Let see how the young coach does against an option team, DC will have to play assignment football to slow Gibbs down. I think they can.

• Like 1