Giles County vs Pearl Cohn

FBfan26

Last year Giles and PC was clearly the best teams in the district and this game was for the district championship. Now with East Nashville and Stratford making a push I dont think it will be easy for both teams. Giles Just Blew the doors off of Lawrence County PC just lost a VERY close game to MBA. Who you guys going with?

Edited by FBfan26
Misspelled the post name

1 hour ago, Marshall1969 said:

Probably the Best game to watch this week. I think Giles will get the close win.

GC 28

PC 27

Sounds like a good game. I Thought coming into the season the D# was going to take some lumps being young but they have really surprised me. Offensively we have to cut out mistakes and get on the same page. 

4 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Last year Giles and PC was clearly the best teams in the district and this game was for the district championship. Now with East Nashville and Stratford making a push I dont think it will be easy for both teams. Giles Just Blew the doors off of Lawrence County PC just lost a VERY close game to MBA. Who you guys going with?

East Nashville though.Riverdale now Maplewood.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobcat93 said:

East Nashville though.Riverdale now Maplewood.

Looking on here it seems the riverdale game is not as big as we thought. Maplewood was a great game. I'm also here they took Maplewoods TD winning catch away and said it wasnt a catch.

26 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

And Stratford has competed against both CPA and Hillsboro. 

This Region is about to be a heavyweight battle each and every week.

I agree Its about to hit the fan

1 hour ago, leadfarmer said:

Wallace had well over 300 yards passing and rushed for 2 scores last night. KJ had 180 + receiving yards. This will be a good game to watch.

That's a good jump start for Wallace to get the juices flowing. If he can repeat that again is the question. I know one thing we are not LC. 

6 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

That's a good jump start for Wallace to get the juices flowing. If he can repeat that again is the question. I know one thing we are not LC. 

We know you ain't LC lol. Hard to judge this game so early because neither team has played a common opponent yet. I may have to make the trip to Nashville to see this one.