HCBigRed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Yanker said:

Let us digest the following information:

1) Dyer County has had one winning season in the last six years

2) Henry County is.........HENRY COUNTY (out of Dyer County's league)

3) Henry County beat them by 48 last year

4) This YANKER believes the HC offense is better than a year ago

5) This YANKER believes the HC defense is better than a year ago

6) You believe it will be a 28 point spread and this YANKER believes it will be a 63 point spread.......we will see who is closer

7) You and your smart alec tone may be correct...but this YANKER is never wrong

8) There is but a single YANKER

9) I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER

10) And you should never forget that!

Hello Yanker! Its been a while since I've posted anything. Life's been a little busy.

I noticed the dispute you and gbr were having about this game. I actually think that your score prediction was a little more accurate than the actual score. If we had wanted it to be 63-0, it would have been. However, I really thought it was going to be 63-8. Doesn't matter though, we completely dominated that game. And I expect the same next week.

2 hours ago, Drewcephus said:

Hello Yanker! Its been a while since I've posted anything. Life's been a little busy.

I noticed the dispute you and gbr were having about this game. I actually think that your score prediction was a little more accurate than the actual score. If we had wanted it to be 63-0, it would have been. However, I really thought it was going to be 63-8. Doesn't matter though, we completely dominated that game. And I expect the same next week.

It is very good to hear from my "young Cephus" of a friend! I was afraid you had entered retirement like Team Mom and the anti-prophet!  I hope all is well with you.

I AM YOUR FAVORITE YANKER OF ALL TIME!

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!

SIMPLY PUT....I AM THE YANKER!

1 hour ago, gbrpats said:

Its always a good feeling when you are debating how bad your going to beat a team. Yanker has nothing but love coming from GBR. Cant wait for the big red to come back home to Patriot Stadium 

This YANKER congratulates you on having a more accurate point spread than this legendary YANKER!  However, we both know that "young Cephus" was right and had HC decided to actually play the second half, my score would have been closer.....BUT your victory is to be recognized!

I must assume that you are thrilled to be mentioned in the same breath as the LEGENDARY YANKER!

LONG LIVE THIS YANKER!!!

GOOD JOB 'gbrpats"!!!

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Yanker said:

This YANKER congratulates you on having a more accurate point spread than this legendary YANKER!  However, we both know that "young Cephus" was right and had HC decided to actually play the second half, my score would have been closer.....BUT your victory is to be recognized!

I must assume that you are thrilled to be mentioned in the same breath as the LEGENDARY YANKER!

LONG LIVE THIS YANKER!!!

GOOD JOB 'gbrpats"!!!

I AM THE WORLD'S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!

Haha well if you remember back a few weeks ago I did call it in the first game with Haywood that HC would score with just a few seconds on the clock. LOL 

On 9/1/2018 at 7:19 AM, gbrpats said:

Dude what??? Y'all will score 7 points at most probably. HC will put up at least 42 on y'all. Its not going to be a close game I can guarantee that. So when y'all get dominated im going to be back on here saying DUDE????

It’s unfortunate the recent success of local youth has soured your humility and respect for others along the way. One might think the constant ebs and flows of rural high school sports could possibly keep such attitudes at bay. Alas, there is always 1 fella that fails to recall such history. I take solace in the fact that a massive majority of the big red nation understand our plight.  

No liberty will not score 7 points on your defense. We haven’t scored an offensive touchdown all season. Shoot, we haven’t scored on a first team defense since we played South Side last season. That being said, I would consider those 7 points as a measuring stick of just how poor the Patriot D truly is. Being as how we put up 25 on you last season in a half.  Shoot we only topped that number 2 other times all year and both of those scoring frenzies took all 4 quarters.  (See what I did there.  Play nice or the troll will roll.)

We all know who is going to win the game.  There is no need for guarantees.  I hope you all travel safely and have a wonderful time in our neck of the woods.  I am looking forward to seeing this new offensive scheme that I continue to read about each week.  I have long said the biggest chink in the Patriot armor is the lack of a passing game.  

We have a few young men on defense that are looking forward to this challenge.  As long as both teams come out healthy I think everyone can be satisfied.  Maybe in the near future this game will resume its past anticipation and rivalry. 

On 9/1/2018 at 8:32 AM, MSURacer said:

In fairness, given the Yanker's disdain for Liberty, 63-0 is probably kind. He might peg us a triple digit favorite next week. 

Good to hear from you btw, dhs. 

The Yanker never surprises me, fortunately for me I’ve come out on top more often than him...thus far

present odds favor the yanker for sure

Tell them Racers to stop playing on Fridays man. 

1 hour ago, dhstennis said:

It’s unfortunate the recent success of local youth has soured your humility and respect for others along the way. One might think the constant ebs and flows of rural high school sports could possibly keep such attitudes at bay. Alas, there is always 1 fella that fails to recall such history. I take solace in the fact that a massive majority of the big red nation understand our plight.  

No liberty will not score 7 points on your defense. We haven’t scored an offensive touchdown all season. Shoot, we haven’t scored on a first team defense since we played South Side last season. That being said, I would consider those 7 points as a measuring stick of just how poor the Patriot D truly is. Being as how we put up 25 on you last season in a half.  Shoot we only topped that number 2 other times all year and both of those scoring frenzies took all 4 quarters.  (See what I did there.  Play nice or the troll will roll.)

We all know who is going to win the game.  There is no need for guarantees.  I hope you all travel safely and have a wonderful time in our neck of the woods.  I am looking forward to seeing this new offensive scheme that I continue to read about each week.  I have long said the biggest chink in the Patriot armor is the lack of a passing game.  

We have a few young men on defense that are looking forward to this challenge.  As long as both teams come out healthy I think everyone can be satisfied.  Maybe in the near future this game will resume its past anticipation and rivalry. 

Your right I shouldnt have been so rude about it. My apologies. Just an excited fan for the expectations this year and personally want to see a blowout Friday night just so we can get some young guys out there and to get experience. 

15 hours ago, gbrpats said:

Your right I shouldnt have been so rude about it. My apologies. Just an excited fan for the expectations this year and personally want to see a blowout Friday night just so we can get some young guys out there and to get experience. 

Unfortunately my big red friend, i suspect your wish shall be granted.  The upcoming matchup with Germantown should be top notch. Where is it being played? 

37 minutes ago, dhstennis said:

Unfortunately my big red friend, i suspect your wish shall be granted.  The upcoming matchup with Germantown should be top notch. Where is it being played? 

Germantown travels to Patriot Stadium. I absolutely cant wait for that game. Big time matchup. Should feel like a playoff game.