Westmoreland travels to Jackson County

Mr. Postman1

6 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Two tough teams but JC looks down this year 

They are way way down. They play Red Boiling Springs in a couple weeks that IMO that is gonna be their only chance to win a game.

I haven't seen Jackson County play this year. But they lost to Clay County (36-8) and Cannon County (41-0). And I have seen both of those teams play Red Boiling Springs (Clay beat them 34-12 and Cannon beat them 46-6). And Red Boiling Springs is gonna struggle to win a game this year. I also have seen Westmoreland and feel that they looked better than Clay and Cannon. So...

Westmoreland 42

Jackson County 7

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

They are way way down. They play Red Boiling Springs in a couple weeks that IMO that is gonna be their only chance to win a game.

I haven't seen Jackson County play this year. But they lost to Clay County (36-8) and Cannon County (41-0). And I have seen both of those teams play Red Boiling Springs (Clay beat them 34-12 and Cannon beat them 46-6). And Red Boiling Springs is gonna struggle to win a game this year. I also have seen Westmoreland and feel that they looked better than Clay and Cannon. So...

Westmoreland 42

Jackson County 7

Are you positive westmoreland looked better than clay and cannon?