Sequoyah vs Chattanooga Central

haweanbula

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Central does seem to have more size on the QB and RB this year, but they do look a bit slower. #4 Jones does look like he has a good amount of speed though. They run  a single wing that will confused some teams enough to get ahead and win, before they can figure it out. Last week they did get a lot of flags for a lot of movement before the snap. They will run the ball more than pass, and the passing game didn't look that strong.

3 hours ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Central does seem to have more size on the QB and RB this year, but they do look a bit slower. #4 Jones does look like he has a good amount of speed though. They run  a single wing that will confused some teams enough to get ahead and win, before they can figure it out. Last week they did get a lot of flags for a lot of movement before the snap. They will run the ball more than pass, and the passing game didn't look that strong.

I agree. #7 and #16 are bigger but seem slower. I don’t know if its worth the trade off...Central will win if they don’t turn the hall over or commit stupid penalties. 

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

I agree. #7 and #16 are bigger but seem slower. I don’t know if its worth the trade off...Central will win if they don’t turn the hall over or commit stupid penalties. 

Curt Jones quoted in the Times Free Press " I've said it before, this is the most speed I've had. We've got some guys who can go."

I do not agree, a little more power but lost some speed.

42 minutes ago, Infamousfootballfan said:

Curt Jones quoted in the Times Free Press " I've said it before, this is the most speed I've had. We've got some guys who can go."

I do not agree, a little more power but lost some speed.

sure u wernt readin a quote of his from 2015, 2016 or 2017

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger