Whitwell @ Signal Mountain

WingoVFL

16 minutes ago, payner410 said:

Whitwell had better Enjoy this year cause from the looks of the depth on the sideline you will need it!! SP will beat you twice again this year just like last. Nice work in the weight room! I wish that TSSAA would test all players for enhancement drugs. Then we would see an even playing field from all teams. Just sayin what a parent from Whitwell whom I used to work with told me!  

Ole salty man, on here gossiping like a hen. 

If they were on performance enhancing drugs y’all woulda had 70 hung on you. 

50 minutes ago, payner410 said:

Whitwell had better Enjoy this year cause from the looks of the depth on the sideline you will need it!! SP will beat you twice again this year just like last. Nice work in the weight room! I wish that TSSAA would test all players for enhancement drugs. Then we would see an even playing field from all teams. Just sayin what a parent from Whitwell whom I used to work with told me!  

did you guys even work out over the off season?  Difference from last year like i have been saying. We are much stronger, kids have put in the work in the weight room this off-season. I promise you, no enhancement drugs. Whitwell will still be fine next year. From what I hear Signal will be kept. So we will see next year big guy. 

1 hour ago, payner410 said:

Typical SM fan. Can’t take a lost and move on even though y’all have been terrible for at least 4 years. Test all you want. Oh and I know kids on your old teams that was using so practice what you preach.