Whitwell @ Signal Mountain

WingoVFL

51 minutes ago, ChattownLB said:

HGH makes weightroom work really well. When you put an already hard working good athlete on it you get what you see. Sad for what is could be doing to kids bodies long term. Not excuses, facts. Whitwell was better than Signal. If y’all dont want your kids being accused of being on stuff then tell them to stop bragging about it to other athletes about it. Word gets out.

Best of luck! Hope y’all win state!

I can promise you no enhancing drugs of any kind have been used by Whitwell high school players. We have a great strength and conditioning program. 

12 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

Whitwell is the best team to ever put cleats on (if you don't believe me just ask ambassador) 

I never said that.. We’ve had A lot of great teams at SP through the years that would name the score on this Whitwell team. Unfortunately those years don’t help us in 2018. LMBO

5 hours ago, payner410 said:

Whitwell had better Enjoy this year cause from the looks of the depth on the sideline you will need it!! SP will beat you twice again this year just like last. Nice work in the weight room! I wish that TSSAA would test all players for enhancement drugs. Then we would see an even playing field from all teams. Just sayin what a parent from Whitwell whom I used to work with told me!  

Say it ain’t so.. Are you talking about steroids? I hope this isn’t true. As for SP playing Whitwell twice.. Yes, it’s going to happen and it will be a four quarter dog fight IMO. 

1 hour ago, ChattownLB said:

HGH makes weightroom work really well. When you put an already hard working good athlete on it you get what you see. Sad for what is could be doing to kids bodies long term. Not excuses, facts. Whitwell was better than Signal. If y’all dont want your kids being accused of being on stuff then tell them to stop bragging about it to other athletes about it. Word gets out.

Best of luck! Hope y’all win state!

This isn’t good. If kids are on things like this then it’s just wrong and it also can have negative side effects. So Whitwell has kids on the juice?