Battle of the Bridge; AC vs Clinton

haweanbula

49 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

And Wb gave them a scare lol. That 13 point win is embarrassing if your Ac. Go look on twitter and you’ll find fans asking why they aren’t that great. 

Yeah Dragwag is upset. I would be too if I had not won the bridge in 18 years. By all statue of limitations we own the bridge. I have typically been pulling for Clinton against other teams but there negative attitude no really make me think about pulling for CCHS and hog will tell you that would be a miracle. I now hope AC blows Clinton out of Anderson County!! I will set back and watch this happen.....now :popcorneater:

4 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah Dragwag is upset. I would be too if I had not won the bridge in 18 years. By all statue of limitations we own the bridge. I have typically been pulling for Clinton against other teams but there negative attitude no really make me think about pulling for CCHS and hog will tell you that would be a miracle. I now hope AC blows Clinton out of Anderson County!! I will set back and watch this happen.....now :popcorneater:

We play for gold balls in Greeneville. Have fun with the bridge lol 

33 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

We play for gold balls in Greeneville. Have fun with the bridge lol 

We are the Bridge. You have to come across AC to get to the other side; unfortunately since we own the Bridge and you will never cross the AC Bridge; not this year anyways. We have road blocks everywhere and we have soliders that will always keep Greeneville in front of us! You will eventually be turned away and go home to enjoy the lessor things in life like Thanksgiving and Christmas. But you can always say due to unforeseen circumstances you managed to win the 2017 Gold Ball and that in itself will comfort you!

Hoestly I hope my nephew Davey turns it all loose Thursday; caddy bar the door! I despise the Clinton attitudes and we really need to bring them down; at least they will leave with respect. Then OR and CCHS will finish them off!!!!

31 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

We are the Bridge. You have to come across AC to get to the other side; unfortunately since we own the Bridge and you will never cross the AC Bridge; not this year anyways. We have road blocks everywhere and we have soliders that will always keep Greeneville in front of us! You will eventually be turned away and go home to enjoy the lessor things in life like Thanksgiving and Christmas. But you can always say due to unforeseen circumstances you managed to win the 2017 Gold Ball and that in itself will comfort you!

Hoestly I hope my nephew Davey turns it all loose Thursday; caddy bar the door! I despise the Clinton attitudes and we really need to bring them down; at least they will leave with respect. Then OR and CCHS will finish them off!!!!

Your right Greeneville will always be #1 ahead of Ac. But no worries that bridge is nowhere near the path to cookeville 

Edited by DevilMan03

1 minute ago, DevilMan03 said:

Your right Greeneville will always be #1 ahead of Ac. But no worries that bridge is nowhere near the bath go cookeville 

DevilMan stop it now. You have to play on the Anderson county field for all intense purposes; the bridge is the field. You will never make it out of AC alive. For the AC Mavs that live will be state championship bound. Simple you never crossed our bridge successfully.

6 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

DevilMan stop it now. You have to play on the Anderson county field for all intense purposes; the bridge is the field. You will never make it out of AC alive. For the AC Mavs that live will be state championship bound. Simple you never crossed our bridge successfully.

Hmmmm 2016 55-9? We must have went through tazewell and came through lafollette. Heck I don’t even know where said bridge is. We teleported in and out the mercy rule in affect by halftime 

7 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Wow, glad I got my boots on! The sh*& is gettin' deep up in here!! MIF talkin' 'bout soldiers guardin' a da&^ bridge! WTF lol

COWSinflight has an imagination. Must be the altitude in Seattle or something. He’s even got a picture of Greeneville holding up the Gold Ball from last year. He likes to look at it and imagine himself catching a td pass from Cade Ballard. And slowly says to himself, Devil 4 life :mrgreen:

4 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

COWSinflight has an imagination. Must be the altitude in Seattle or something. He’s even got a picture of Greeneville holding up the Gold Ball from last year. He likes to look at it and imagine himself catching a td pass from Cade Ballard. And slowly says to himself, Devil 4 life :mrgreen:

Lol ole boy is a trip. MIF, you a closet Devil fan?