Westmoreland travels to Clarksville Academy

Mr. Postman1

18 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Do you know anything about clarksvull academy?

Their QB is a Austin Peay commit and he is a dual-threat and can throw the ball all over the field. There is all kinds of footage of him online. He is a very good player.

They are said to be better than last year as they supposedly went from 25 players on the roster to 40. And have about 25 Jrs/Srs.

10 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Their QB is a Austin Peay commit and he is a dual-threat and can throw the ball all over the field. There is all kinds of footage of him online. He is a very good player.

They are said to be better than last year as they supposedly went from 25 players on the roster to 40. And have about 25 Jrs/Srs.

There yee go! 

17 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

I have seen some film on the first to games this season (Harpeth and Zion Christian) I am having a hard time figuring out what kind of teams they are though... are they any count? Hard to judge based off the film I have seen...

5 hours ago, GBO52 said:

I have seen some film on the first to games this season (Harpeth and Zion Christian) I am having a hard time figuring out what kind of teams they are though... are they any count? Hard to judge based off the film I have seen...

I don't know either. I know that typically Zion Christian is pretty bad. I know that they have lost to some pretty bad Pickett Co. and Clay County teams here in recent years. So if they are the same this year then a +30-40 point win over them isn't much to go on.

14 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Im gonna say this will be a tough game for Motown. We better go in  serious. The clarksville passing attack should get us better prepared for TC and watertown! Im looking forward to the challenge tomorrow night! 

Agree! We will see what our secondary can do tonight!